• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This member has received warnings on three separate occasions, due to creating unreliable profiles with poor grammar, suspicious statistics, and lots of bulky code for me to clean up:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Zeusninetee

He has refused to reply to acknowledge the problem during the first two occasions, so I am considering to block him, in lack of better options.

@Ant: I would advised in doing so, actually. And in agreement with DarkDragon said.

It's like giving someone in school or wherever else 3 tries to do a certain thing. If they fail to acknowledge something or have but don't follow through afterwards and continue off to do such act despite it all, they deserve to seriously need time off from this place depending how severe their actions have done.

I would also count towards that in terms of whose giving the ban, staff especially so no less.

Well, he has "only" ignored two warnings so far. If he ignores the third, we will of course have to give him a long ban. I just wonder whether or not I should block him immediately, or give him a day to respond first.

Hmm. In that case, i would first give that person ONE MORE CHANCE to respond and actually do as follow.

Anymore after that should definitely lead to a ban else you guys go back to (more than necessary amount of) leniency with users. Not to sound or look strict, but know there's a limit they can do with even just this if they cannot control and/or learn from their continued actions

So anyways, give the user this last chance and if they don't say anything after today or something, then leave no choice but to let them off out of here for a while away.

Okay. Thanks. I will do so.

I don't think that's anything bad. If they personally find it inappropriate, they can close it themselves, no need to get offended for in other people's stead.

I don't find that offensive. I'm pretty sure mine was even in reference to my now infamous reputation as fun police who can sometimes unexpectedly burst into a potential upgrade thread with an axe and shut it down.

However, I do not like to speak for other people, so I don't wish for my opinion to be presented as the same as Ant or Cal.

That does not seem offensive at all to me either, but thanks for the concern.

Well, if he admits himself that he is using a sockpuppet account, I will ban him permanently.

Ban him is what i say. He even cursed out when bumping a thread, which normally one shouldn't really do and, from what was mentioned on the OPM thread he made, was even told to lay off prior to that or so.

Edit: Now that he (Jk) is mentioned here, there was that time JL once asked about Haju, something this guy also asked on Ant's wall the other day so now gives me the idea that he's a sock of JL.

I'm sorry, I don't wish to bring him up again but I want to inform you he's possibly lying about who is and isn't his socks in an attempt to get other users banned.

Source

Should I unban Stubid.jackson.k.lau?

I don't know. He is evidently taking this much more seriously than a normal person would, but I am not a psychiatrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back