• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think that the 3 month ban should be an absolute minimum for Faxinnh. Genocide jokes are definitely not acceptable.

I applied a 3 month wiki ban. If somebody wants to extend it, feel free to do so.

I have extended the ban to permanent again.

Quite frankly, I am ashamed about how we have handled this matter.

Sera, VenomElite, and their family have consistently been of enormous help to this wiki, but some of us keep being paranoid about their intentions.

Then their youngest family member gets to hear real world Hiroshima genocide jokes, and claims that the Japanese support incest, paedophilia, and **********.

And then the staff starts to argue for that we should look between the fingers, even though we tend to permanently ban members for less, if they attack other groups.

And as usual, I am being chronically Swedish in trying to mediate between everybody involved, instead of putting my foot down and making a firm stand for what is and is not appropriate behaviour.

This issue has been badly handled all around.

BlackExcellence seems to be really into Berserk, which I don't recall Breloom talking about much.

I'll keep an eye on him regardless.

SolitaryLapTopTVLove showed up in chat just to insult Arigarmy and ignored several warnings from both me and EvilMegaCookie. I kicked him after he repeated the insult a third time, and when he appeared back in chat, he did it twice so I kicked him as a final warning. Then he came back and told me to "F*ck off".

I will ban him for a year. We do not tolerate attacks towards the leaders of other communities.

I am also turning very tired of him constantly wasting our time with nonsense. You can give him a severe warning to stop immediately and permanently, or face a long block.

Okay. Then you can ban him for as long as you deem appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back