• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree perhaps this isn't worth a ban for now.

However expressing your opinons on why you disagree/dislike things about this site is not the same thing as randomly saying "this site is garbage" for no reason.

I'm perfectly open towards criticism here, but not just trolling/plain insults thrown out of nowhere.

Darkmon cns said:
was saying only a mod resntley really a insult?
he delited it becues he removed the thread and didnt want the convsashin to conntue.
Please stop interfering. There is a lot more going on than by what you see. He is flat out being disrespectful and is obviously ignoring our warnings Plus flat out hating the site is against the rules.. As well as being disrespectful to staff.

THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR DISCUSSION AND POSTING.

We are here to only report and discuss potential ban lengths, not patronize each other. Please stop doing so, as that is offense worthy in its own right, same with posting on staff only threads. Please read everything carefully before posting.

Again, nothing is set in stone unless an administator sorts it out first. Otherwise mods and other users should refrain from clogging it, and repeating the same thing. This is doing nothing but being redundant and taking up space.

I've given him one last warning and i will act depending on his answer, his english doesn't seem that good so he may have misinterpreted some of the things that you said.

I'm blocking Sethisbest.

Just look at his wall. Constant, blatant attempts to cause conflict, along with the possibility of being a sockpuppet. Didn't change even after getting a warning. Getting 6 months to account for all these things.

That should be a year instead, Prom. Don't see 6 months working out for us on that guy and his other accounts. There's also the fact that he keeps mocking on how he doesn't want to be banned.

Seems to be a sign that he is a sockpuppet. Not to mention that he also went on Crop's wall just to harass him on Dragon Ball, something that Crop had to constantly deal with other Sock users in the past.

I've extended the ban to 1 year instead. Rather we don't deal with somebody like this.

I have a question that's concerning me. Is it a ban-worthy offense to be annoying to the other users? There's one user that comes to mind. He means no harm and always apologizes, but his constant questions are annoying people and they are requesting a chat ban. Hop and I don't see the harm in it but have warned him before. The thing is, he's been on this wiki for quite some time and he contributes normally. Considering that I have had two complaints from people about him, I am wondering if I should even do it, since I don't think it's really against the rules, more so he's just being irritating at times. Darkanine has said other users are being harsh on OishiLover and I agree, but I cannot ignore that his random and excessive questions are annoying other users. I'd really appreciate some input on this, I don't want him banned when he hasn't done anything outright wrong.

Note: I want to stress out how well behaved Oishi is on the wiki to my knowledge.

I'll ask Oishi to slow down on asking that many questions. I don't believe it's ban worthy since he's never hostile or rude.

OishiLover is a well-behaved and mostly constructive member, as far as I am aware. Darkmon is far more obnoxious than he is, but we still have to try to be patient with him, as he isn't breaking any rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back