• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
To complete the ABC of Rukia, Mitsuru, Froslass.

Speed equalized. Battle of two white ice ghosts with ABZ and resistance to it.

Mitsuru vs Rukia is outdated as hell honestly.

Anyway, can Frosslass see invisible people?

Sheer Cold is an Absolute Zero attack, even called so in japanese - Òü£ÒüúÒüƒÒüäÒéîÒüäÒü®

DPPtHGSS
PBR

The foe is attacked with a blast of absolute-zero cold. The foe instantly faints if it hits.
BWB2W2 The target is attacked with a blast of absolute-zero cold. The target instantly faints if it hits.

XYORAS

The target is attacked with a blast of absolute-zero cold. The target faints instantly if this attack hits.

froslass is weak to fire , steel and ghost , type that rukia have in some extent

couldn't rukia take this with hado shakao or soren sokatsui ?

or just stike it with her sword wich is a fusion of steel and ghost( being spiritual steel in nature ?)

Starter Pack said:
We don't equalize other verses' attacks to Pokemon types, with the exceptions of elemental attacks, as well as a few other assorted types.
well rukai just paralize froslass with rikujokoro and proceed to one shot with a full cantation soren sokatsui wich is fire and thus elemental .

In-character? Because Rukia usually starts with using her Zanpakuto, iirc.

Even still, I don't remember her using binding Kido against an opponent she's unsure of the power level for. At least, to begin with.

fine , i can conceed to this point even tho rukia should be able to easily sense froslass.

what is froslass opening move then in characther ? doesthis pokemon even made an apparition without a trainer controlling it ?

rukia have resistance to soul manip so no meal for froslass

does froslass have a move that instantly freeze opponents and that can't be dodged ?

potentially.... that does not help me here . do we know the probability of freezing per attacks ? if i remember the few pokemons games i played , it's not that high .

rukia have superior movements via shunpo and should be able to dodge most of froslass attacks beside blizzard wich hit a large area all around with only a low chance of freezing rukia even if it hit

if rukia see that froslass mainly use long range attacks , she will probably do the same as getting close is more dangerous .

at that point it's pretty much over as she will paralyse froslass with rikujokoro and finishes with sokatsui or soren sokatsui

If Rukia spams ranged attacks, there is a good chance they will be disabled due to Froslass' Cursed Body ability, which passively disables attacks used against her

Froslass can also greatly increase her evasiveness by making a Hailstorm

Or kill Rukia if Froslass dies via Destiny Bond

Or steal Rukia's sword with Switcheroo

no spam , just two cast : one for paralizing froslass and another to end it with fire attack

hailstorm can be a problem yes , but rukia can sense and locate her opponents without even seeing them so that should count for something .

would froslass be able to use destiny bond while paralyzed ? and in what situation do froslass use this ability in characther ?

rukia doesn't need her sword to win so that won't help froslass , even better if it waste a move to do it

Back