• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby's AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so from the trailer of Volume four that I saw, there was a new type of Grimm that was obviously stronger then ruby. I find it very hard to believe that this new Grimm, some kind of ape, would have MCB durability and not even building level AP. Calcs and scalings can only be used so far and this seems wrong. Considering she's one of the physically weakest characters in the series.

There's 2 MCB feats in the show. From a Nevermore and Weiss. She killed a nevermore. And she is comparable to Weiss.

Thebluedash said:
There's 2 MCB feats in the show. From a Nevermore and Weiss. She killed a nevermore. And she is comparable to Weiss.
If memory serves that Weiss feat was for her ice, not physical power. Why should there be any indication Ruby is equivalent to that power?

Also downgrading something based on a trailer (unreleased content) is nonsensical. You don't even know what actually happened in the fight. You can't also assume the Ape Grimm to be weaker than Nevermore and such as we never seen it before.

Drellix said:
Thebluedash said:
If memory serves that Weiss feat was for her ice, not physical power. Why should there be any indication Ruby is equivalent to that power?
Abilites = AP. The feat was from dust. Ruby has dust bullets thus it scales to her anyways.

Thebluedash said:
Also downgrading something based on a trailer (unreleased content) is nonsensical. You don't even know what actually happened in the fight. You can't also assume the Ape Grimm to be weaker than Nevermore and such as we never seen it before.
It's best feat destroyed the ceiling of a building that was already crumbling. And while I realize this is trailer content, it's still something Canon.

Kek just because the thing doesn't show MCB feat doesn't mean it's not MCB. For example, half of the characters in AGK doesn't even have anything near Building level. If we use your logic we have to downgrade all of our verses here.

@Drellix

Something being its "best feat" isn't relevant if they have powerscaling like this. It's not as if the ape Grimm needed severe effort to do that.

Have Yamcha or any of the Ginyu Forces destroyed anything like a planet? No, but they are still Planet level.

Thebluedash said:
Have Yamcha or any of the Ginyu Forces destroyed anything like a planet? No, but they are still Planet level.
I'm not trying to cause any waves here. I love this series almost as much as AGK. I just find it hard to believe that these characters are comparable to Bulat or Susanoo, who are two of the strongest in the verse. And as kids no less. Again, this is me being skeptical.

Drellix said:
Thebluedash said:
I'm not trying to cause any waves here. I love this series almost as much as AGK. I just find it hard to believe that these characters are comparable to Bulat or Susanoo, who are two of the strongest in the verse. And as kids no less. Again, this is me being skeptical.
Oh my god. Are you seriously comparing a kid character from a totally different show to AGK? That's not how it works. Guess I should be skeptical because Young Gohan is planet level. Cause he's even younger than Ruby.

Drellix said:
Difference is I'm comparing two verses that are similar in power levels.
It doesn't mattter that logic does not make sense in any way dude. I don't where you came from, but that is how it works around here. You can't just say "Oh in my head I always thought Leone could beat Yang, their ratings must be unaccurate af dude". smh

Drellix said:
I just find it hard to believe that these characters are comparable to Bulat or Susanoo, who are two of the strongest in the verse. And as kids no less.
Too bad, this is fiction. Get used to it.

Thebluedash said:
Drellix said:
Difference is I'm comparing two verses that are similar in power levels.
It doesn't mattter that logic does not make sense in any way dude. I don't where you came from, but that is how it works around here. You can't just say "Oh in my head I always thought Leone could beat Yang, their ratings must be unaccurate af dude". smh
I've been here since before the upgrade. And I know how it works here. And the whole yang vs Leone thing is not even something I'm interested in. I could care less who won that. But fine. I lost my interest in changing this after I read new AGK chapter.

@Everlasting if you see this, could you close this please. Sorry about the hassle.

This thread should be closed. It's pretty much downplaying that consists of using "best feats" despite perfectly logical powerscaling, "my headcanon doesn't think they're as strong as people from completely different shows" and arguing that these superhuman characters are too young to be so powerful. Completely invalid things to base a reasonable argument upon.

Thanks for apologizing but please use better discretion before making content revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back