• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby vs Elizabetta: Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, as I stated before, due Nature's Wrath calculation (that was accepted) level 9 and below were slightly (not quite although they weren't supposed to be baseline) upgraded, so Eli is now High 8-C. How much into it? not sure since can't multiply stats that way but shouldn't be much above baseline.

So OP can change the default by by using Volume 5 Ruby in order to make it fair, Eli still isn't allowed to use Seoman.

ErebusGifts
@Wokistan, As I said above, the fear manipulation is minor its just make her more intimidating, you can see more effects of Erebus Elan in pic related.

Bump. Also reminder to OP to change the version of Ruby, people is also free to change its vote.

Kepekley23 said:
High 8-C versions is also a massive stomp on Elisabetta's favor as Ruby is haxless while Elisabetta's hax makes it so that Ruby will have her aura broken extremely fast since every single hit is going to land.

Fair enough, I'll going to wait a good time before using another Ruby, these matches could be tiresome to some users.

>Highlighted thread

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back