• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby vs Elizabetta: Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power granted by Elan is something that works passively (generally), in fact, the user may not known that it has Elan; Romeo Exxet for example don't even believe in Azrael and Mikael existance (he actually think he is the Choosen One and those powers are granted by the christian God), and Ra-Me-Tek can stop killing beings with his Death Stare. So it works as long the it cover the requeriments.

So.

What are the votes again?

They kinda reset after I labeled the versions.

Last post that counted the votes stated 3 votes for Eli (Dargoo, Ricsi, Bambu). Not sure if they have changed their mind (At least Dargoo hasn't changed his mind); also, is possible that Eli's AP changes, but Kep hasn't commented in the last change in the calc.

I am still voting for Eli for now.

If the gap isGap is 5.6x, Eli's not really able to damage runy. Am I missing some type of durability negation? Because luck andlick and probability on their own aren't going to cause damage.

Wokistan said:
If the gap isGap is 5.6x, Eli's not really able to damage runy. Am I missing some type of durability negation? Because luck andlick and probability on their own aren't going to cause damage.
Pain/Fear/Empathy Manipulation.

Can she do that to a degree that incaps for a day though?

I'd ask Ant.

Not to say it's impossible for Eli to kill Ruby while she's entirely incapacitated, such as just choking her out.

Just saying again you can definitely harm people over that gap.

Where is this mystical rule written

Because if it is an official thing I have yet to see it, and yet everyone has just decided it exists

In basically every VS Thread ever, its an unspoken rule. Go ahead and ask any of the staff theyll all tell you the same thing

So this isn't a rule and it's headcanon.

Understood lol.

(Headcanon, I may add, that is directly contradicted by the official rule saying there is no value for this)

Make a thread if you feel differently but a 5x gap in AP is the generally accepted gap for a thread to be an AP stomp

"Make a thread to change this rule that doesn't exist and even my link contradicts as the only admin on that thread says that there is no value"

Right on my guy, keep on chugging lol

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/One-Shot

"The gap needed to qualify varies from verse to verse, which makes a one-shot from a VS Battles standpoint very hard to determine."

There is no official gap, please, stop spreading misinformation.

I don't need to make a thread because the rule literally doesn't exist. It isn't a thing, your "evidence" is directly contradicted. So, Weekly, I will kindly ask you to make a thread if you believe such a rule should be in place.

No, you are the one who needs to make a thread as the 5x gap being a stomp is a thing that very much exists.

"Ask any staff"

> Cal: "It doesn't exist."

Stop derailing. It isn't a thing lol.

Show me the rule, then. Bring to me the thread that accepted it. Anything. Because as of right now, our One Shot page (linked by the way in case you wanna read it) directly contradicts what you're saying. The thread you linked to as "proof" also directly contradicts what you're saying.

So. Just give me proof. Or drop it.

So there is no proof and we're now moving to make one. Better, at least.

My vote remains for Eli. Moving on.

Cool

Ruby still treats creatures that are several times stronger than Eli as fodder that she can one-shot in verse so Ruby still oneshots

> this is an ap stomp in favor of ruby and is a stomp and should be closed

> now that my previous case was disproved, i will sit here and say ap is the only defining matter despite my newly highlighted thread having responses also saying the opposite to this- hax matters

alright. still voting on Eli FRA.

It was never an AP stomp in favor of Eli lol, she's baseline 8-C

Eli doesnt have any hax that would let her beat Ruby, meanwhile Ruby speedblitzes and oneshots

"Speed is obviously equal"

"speed blitzes"

I'd also like to note Eli has Speed Amp. So she can get the speed advantage in-match.

"Eli has no hax"

Has Willpower Manip, Precog, Fear Manip, Causality Manip, and so on. And Eli can actually harm Ruby, as established.

Alright man whatever you say.

Ruby has a speed amp that allows her to speed blitz people twice as fast as her and she spams it in combat in character

So they both speed amp.

On speed equal.

Nice.

Gonna need some proof and even then, Eli's speed amp is not really my main reason for voting for her. It's the hax being blatantly ignored.

Mr. Bambu said:
Gonna need some proof and even then, Eli's speed amp is not really my main reason for voting for her. It's the hax being blatantly ignored.
I'm just gonna leave this thread, I have a distinct feeling that in the face of whatever argument your opinion will not change. Gonna go do some calcs. Maybe get a milkshake. Cheers folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back