• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Rocker Try me. Give me an actual reasoning for once
No. I have seen what you are like when it comes to arguments like this I have given you all I am going to say and I am not stressing anymore about this.

Huesito88 said:
You voted was fra even before Burns made his post and the only thing you have added since was Naruto has a intellectual advantage
I made that comment when I did not have the rime to articulate my position (which I would have done later). Which was also before a lot of the points for Ruby was made. Burnings just solidified my position.

How is Naruto and his clones being able to catch Ruby by jumping and climbing even an argument? Not only can she fly, she is 2 times faster and even faster still with her semblance. Naruto or his clones jumping doesn't magically make him faster than Ruby, which he would have to be to catch her. The only way to catch her would to be summoning a cage of clones in the sky, which Ruby tornados or shoots away. He doesn't have a way to catch Ruby.

Morlock435 said:
How is Naruto and his clones being able to catch Ruby by jumping and climbing even an argument? Not only can she fly, she is 2 times faster and even faster still with her semblance. Naruto or his clones jumping doesn't magically make him faster than Ruby, which he would have to be to catch her. The only way to catch her would to be summoning a cage of clones in the sky, which Ruby tornados or shoots away. He doesn't have a way to catch Ruby.
How about t=you bother reading the whole thread.

@rocker1189 I've read this entire thread, there has been no actual argument for how Naruto catches Ruby when she is MUCH faster with her semblance and can fly. If she couldn't fly, yeah he surrounds her and eventually beats her down. But being able to fly gives an insanely wider degree of movement. And having great ranged capabilities accentuates this.

WeeklyBattles said:
From the looks of it im not the only one who isnt accepting it so why dont you actually explain?
You are not going to bait me into saying what I have said all over again in a pointless argument that you will never accept.

Morlock435 said:
@rocker1189 I've read this entire thread, there has been no actual argument for how Naruto catches Ruby when she is MUCH faster with her semblance and can fly. If she couldn't fly, yeah he surrounds her and eventually beats her down. But being able to fly gives an insanely wider degree of movement. And having great ranged capabilities accentuates this.
Ok, let me give you a hint shadow clones can be tranformed into windmill shurikens which can be thrown and shadow clones can throw weapons and other shadow clones, you can figure out the rest for yourself I am going to bed.

What bait is there? This is a wiki for debating, not restating your point literally makes your argument weaker as it's perceived to be that you believe your argument is weak. I'm not saying it is, but not restating your stance gives that impression.

The scans I posted include feats feats of Ruby using her Semblance to dodge things being thrown at her, he'll even without her semblance she can easily dodge that

Back