• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok then explain how these projectiles even hit her if she can be hundreds of meters away by the time they are halfway there.

Morlock435 said:
What bait is there? This is a wiki for debating, not restating your point literally makes your argument weaker as it's perceived to be that you believe your argument is weak. I'm not saying it is, but not restating your stance gives that impression.
Simple reason I have not been restating my stance is because of weekly's way of arguing especially with characters he likes.

Burning says naruto will propel himself using clones and summoning, which intangibility has that completely covered so what's naruto going to do? When it takes him a bit of time to reach Ruby (who will have time to see his attack coming while he is getting to her, which she could turn intangible or just dodged and then naruto has to do all that again to reach her)

Morlock435 said:
Ok then explain how these projectiles even hit her if she can be hundreds of meters away by the time they are halfway there.
Because they can be thrown from multiple directions. And even from her blind spots. She does not have precog as far as I am aware.

Huesito88 said:
Burning says naruto will propel himself using clones and summoning, which intangibility has that completely covered so what's naruto going to do? When it takes him a bit of time to reach Ruby (who will have time to see his attack coming while he is getting to her, which she could turn intangible or just dodged and then naruto has to do all that again to reach her)
Even though she gets hit multiple times by other characters despite this all powerful intang and flight.

Edit: mixed stuff up

@Rocker I don't know what you're insinuating but I debate using facts, something you're failing failing to provide

If she can fly and is faster how can Naruto possibly get an attack into her blindspot he would have to be above her. Which once again, he does not magically get as fast as ruby by jumping.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rocker I don't know what you're insinuating but I debate using facts, something you're failing failing to provide
I dont know what facts I am failing to provide. If you can point out where I have said somethign that is not a fact please say so.

Think about this, if you can run at mach 2000 you have to be able to perceive the world or else you couldn't function, by being much faster than Naruto with her semblance she effectively sees the world faster, this makes it much harder to even catch her let alone get into a blind spot.

Morlock435 said:
If she can fly and is faster how can Naruto possibly get an attack into her blindspot he would have to be above her. Which once again, he does not magically get as fast as ruby by jumping.
it is called throwing his attacks are faster than him and it is how you bait people into attacking you. Basic fighting in Naruto. Use a clone she attacks a clone but he is elsewhere attack her from bwhind when she thinks she has an easy kill.

The facts are that she sometimes uses intangibility, sometimes she doesn't.

The moment she jobs, Naruto has it for Burning's reasons.

Morlock435 said:
Think about this, if you can run at mach 2000 you have to be able to perceive the world or else you couldn't function, by being much faster than Naruto with her semblance she effectively sees the world faster, this makes it much harder to even catch her let alone get into a blind spot.
she is 2 times faster which is not much faster at all. Naruto is at mach 1200+

@Rocker As of yet you have failed to provide any evidence that has not already been disproven and are simply repeating that you refuse to give new evidence

By that logic rocker, since dust ammo in RWBY travel much faster than the characters, the moment the fight starts Naruto gets instantly hit by dust rounds before he can react. Attacks are assumed to be the same speed as the character unless the attacks have explicitly stated speeds, like Lux' s final spark.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rocker As of yet you have failed to provide any evidence that has not already been disproven and are simply repeating that you refuse to give new evidence
Do you knwo what evidence means? Evidence for what.

Naruto can create shadow clones. check

Naruto can throw shadow clones. check

Naruto can transform shadow clones into weapons. check

Naruto shdow clones can use rasengan. check.

Naruto shadow clones can use weapons. check.

Naruto has higher AP. check.

what else do you want me to provide as evidence.

It's not that Ruby is 2 times faster. It's that Ruby is BASE 2 times faster. Her semblance elevates her to being much faster than other mach ~2500 characters in her verse.

Also, Ruby's AP is "300 tons" via subjective scaling from her 141 tons feat. So Naruto's AP is 700 to 900 tons, which is almost thrice her AP. He can hurt her really bad with any of his hits.

@Morlock

Ok let us simplify this.

You are fighting someone you are 2 times as fast you can fly and can become intangible occasionally.

this guy has 2+ times your strength and can multiply himself 10s to 100s times. Not to mention he has a lot of fighting tricks under his belt and can transform his clones into throwable weapons. That is what Ruby is fighting.

SBA says the starting distance is 4km, which Gamabunta can clear with a few jumps. So no.

But see, going by that logic, Ruby can't do anything to Naruto.

WeeklyBattles said:
if people are still arguing the grace period doesnt count
That is not how it works as far as I remember it is based on votes if people bring it within 2 votes in about 20 hours then you would be right. But that is not the case.

Endlesspossibilities 2006 said:
So another thread to end the debate once and for all for a bit at least
Dude there is still space for 100 posts let this one finsih first.. why are you so hasty.

Rocker1189 said:
That is not how it works as far as I remember it is based on votes if people bring it within 2 votes in about 20 hours then you would be right. But that is not the case.
That's how its worked since we've had rules for vs threads. If people are still arguing the grace period doesnt count

1. It's not just 2 times faster, it's much faster than other mach 2500 characters with the semblance. 2, Naruto isn't stronger his attacks just do more damage, ruby has the lifting strength. 3. The clones are much more fragile and they are against large aoe attacks. 4. Naruto doesnt have an aura like ruby does, attacks that hit can be lethal depending if its a headshot and the type of dust, keep in mind he has to dodge bullets much faster than him, and if he tries blocking an ice or fire round it would be bad for him. Especially the ice since that will give Ruby a very large opening because of her speed.

Kepekley23 said:
SBA says the starting distance is 4km, which Gamabunta can clear with a few jumps. So no.

But see, going by that logic, Ruby can't do anything to Naruto.
Considering her range is better and her speed is higher, yes she can

WeeklyBattles said:
That's how its worked since we've had rules for vs threads. If people are still arguing the grace period doesnt count
Where does it say that on the rules. Because the tules say the verdict is decided with 7 or more votes for a side with a 3 vote difference.

Back