• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Memories fron their battle in 8-A tier...

That was probably the most fun I've ever had in a vs thread (It was also two threads)

YungManzi said:
Memories fron their battle in 8-A tier...

That was probably the most fun I've ever had in a vs thread (It was also two threads)
Oh I thought it was forgotten but yeah that was fun while also chaotic a little bit

But while I don't think it will get as big as last time but who do you vote for on this

Endlesspossibilities 2006 said:
Well didn't I say that the speed will be equalized if needed so is it needed
That makes his vote even more inaccurate as Ruby is hypersonic+ to Naruto's Supersonic

That makes his vote even more inaccurate as Ruby is hypersonic+ to Naruto's Supersonic

Ok than I guess it Equalized than ok I might I will at the moment take the vote off of it than

Well last I checked we be using Vol 6 Ruby who's AP is City Block
With the recalc of the mech she now backscales from being able to slightly harm an 8-A

Ruby has the AP advantage here due to backscaling from an 8-A feat

Speed is equalized but Ruby with her semblance speedbliztes

With the recalc of the mech she now backscales from being able to slightly harm an 8-A

Ok but it could be fair cause with Kurama's Chakra it be 8-A right unless I made a error (which is likely)

Wasn't that not accepted at all because Dargoo pointed out that the calc has an immense problem due to the "earthquake"'s epicenter being a tenth as far away as it is normally? Rethorical question aside, DMUA said they wouldn' t scale to a 8-B+ regardless, so she has no real AP advantage here.

Naruto, on the other hand, has more clones than she has bullets to fire, or stamina to spam her semblance for. If pushed too much, he uses Kurama's Chakra, at which point Naruto's is like the paladin but smaller and swifter.

She could get lucky and maybe get a headshot on the original, but that's a quiet low odd right there.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Wasn't that not accepted at all because Dargoo pointed out that the calc has an immense problem due to the "earthquake"'s epicenter being a tenth as far away as it is normally? Rethorical question aside, DMUA said they wouldn' t scale to a 8-B+ regardless, so she has no real AP advantage here.

Naruto, on the other hand, has more clones than she has bullets to fire, or stamina to spam her semblance for. If pushed too much, he uses Kurama's Chakra, at which point Naruto's is like the paladin but smaller and swifter.

She could get lucky and maybe get a headshot on the original, but that's a quiet low odd right there.
Ok so I gonna take that as I vote I guess

Ruby Rose: 1?

Naruto: 1-2 (Possibly)

@Ricsi No? The feat itself was recalced and accepted in the recent/ongoing revision and is in the process of being applied, theyre going to be 8-B+

Ruby has more AoE than he can handle, and a single lightning duet bullet would take out a good number of them with chained lightning.How exactly does he have more stamina? There's nothing that describes his stamine on hhis profile.

@Ricsi No? The feat itself was recalced and accepted in the recent/ongoing revision and is in the process of being applied, theyre going to be 8-B+

Ruby has more AoE than he can handle, and a single lightning duet bullet would take out a good number of them with chained lightning.How exactly does he have more stamina? There's nothing that describes his stamine on hhis profile.

WeeklyBattles said:
Well didn't I say that the speed will be equalized if needed so is it needed
Naruto is High Hyper Sonic with KN0 my vote isn't inaccurate he's still faster

WeeklyBattles said:
Please look at the profile again, Naruto is only High Hyperonic in his Low 7-C key
it doesn't specify that Naruto must remain in base in the OP just that its Chunin Exams Naruto

The calc group member that accepted the magnitude 5 literally said they shouldn't have a +.

What is her best aoe feat? When not needed Naruto's clones distance themselves, and they would do so after a single aoe attack regardless. I can't remember any aoe that would come close to covering more than, like, three meters at most.

There was the whole "holding onto a High 6-C toad jumping, swimming and crushing you against the ground at massively hypersonic speeds till sundown", but regardless of that Naruto can make 2000 clones and feel lightly winded (after which he summons the afro mentioned High 6-C, which is the kind of thing that most people don't have enough chakra to do at full power, period) as opposed to normal people (as far as ninja go, so fighting for several hours, and sprinting full speed for days kind of deal) who can only make one or two before up and dying of exhaustion.

@Ricsi The people on the revision thread say otherwise

Tens of meters, and her sniper has a range of several hundred meters

Ah i see, never mind then

Also, can I ask where the crt is? The only one I can find is the MRK one, but it's the same thread where Dargoo shot down the earthquake deal, so...

Actually, I'll probably be making a crt about earthquakes in a little. Seem far too a usable right now, by our standards a Jurassic Park T-Rex is tier 8.

Back