• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Where has she shown tens of meters? And how many dust bullets does she have anyways? Ten, twenty? Don't think we can assume more than that out of nowhere.

She has hundreds of dust bullets on her at all times. A single clip of her rifle contains enough bullets for it to litrally make dozens upon dozens of casings rain from the sky when emptied and she caries multiple of each clip on her person.

WeeklyBattles said:
She has hundreds of dust bullets on her at all times
Since when? I can't even remember one time she used half that many bullets, let alone dust bullets.

Hell, I am pretty sure they never bother to address that, leaving it in a nebolous area together with "how do people shoot/transform their weapons when they aren't touching them?" hoping that no-one thinks about them.

And when has Ruby done any aoe?

Since the reveal trailer before volume 1 my guy lol. A single clip of her rifle contains enough bullets for it to literally make dozens upon dozens of casings rain from the sky when emptied and she caries multiple of each clip on her person.

Since the Vytal festival as well as her fights against the mech and the geist. Though AoE isnt going to be the most useful here, chain lighting is

Also since this is volume 6 Ruby Naruto is going to be screwed over and constantly speedblitzed by Ruby's in-character semblance spam. Lightning Dust's ability to chain to multiple opponents takes care of a lot of clones, as does the vacuum created by ruby's semblance

It had, like, ten or twenty cassets and she hasn't ever shown more than 5 on her. That's not hundreds. And said cassets weren't the ones with dust, either.

Can you be more precise? "Tens of meters" would have occupied, like, a fourth of the arena, I feel like I would remember that. And when has lightning homed for anything more than a few meters away?

And then Naruto uses Kurama's Chakra and slams her around a little. Anyways, I've read up a little on earthquakes... already writing a crt bout that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Naturo's Low 7-C key is from a completely different arc of the show, its not a Transformation
It's not KN0 is something he's used since the beginning of Part 1 its transformation have you never watched Naruto??

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It had, like, ten or twenty cassets and she hasn't ever shown more than 5 on her. That's not hundreds. And said cassets weren't the ones with dust, either.

Can you be more precise? "Tens of meters" would have occupied, like, a fourth of the arena, I feel like I would remember that. And when has lightning homed for anything more than a few meters away?
They were in fact dust, she visibly loaded gravity dust into her rifle immediately before that scene. I also counted and there were ~ 37 shells in one clip with likely more offscreen as its unlikely they would put an uneven number of bullets in a clip. I can give you the video if you'd like.

Here, it chains to any nearby opponents.

Ruby can fight for an entire day without tiring and her amp makes it highly unlikely but yes it's possible

In volume 2, team rwby spent an entire day hunting down and killing grimm in an abandoned city before they needed to rest

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And then Naruto uses Kurama's Chakra and slams her around a little. Anyways, I've read up a little on earthquakes... already writing a crt bout that.
Oh boy.

Endlesspossibilities 2006 said:
But did she spam her semblance in the long fight
Yes, Post timeskip ruby spams her semblance in character. Pre timeskip doesnt because she had yet to master it

WeeklyBattles said:
Unless he leads with it immediately he gets blitzed before he can use it
They are a kilometer away, and Naruto leads with making hundreds to thousands of clones. She isn't fast enough of a blitzer to kill all of those, and nothing short of decapitation or headshots would stop Kurama.

Implying a kilometer gap wont be crossed nigh-instantly by a character with Hypersonic+ speed

She is actually, and her AP with her semblance is enough to kill them as well as her ability to split into multiple clouds of rose petals

Ruby regularly goes for decapitation and and bisection against monsters

My dude, their speed is equal. Her amp is not even a X20. How many seconds it takes by a real person's perspective doesn't matter, what matters that even if her amp is X1000, she would still take as much as Naruto would take to cross 1 meter to cross that distance, and he needs to make a cross sign to signify that it is time for his plot armor to kick in.

Obviously, RWBY's semblance is not really an amp with any quantifiable amount of power, and it's not much better than Sunshin.

Ruby while not fully mastering her semblance was able to speedblitz people 3x as fast as herself, and this is current Ruby who has full mastery of it

WeeklyBattles said:
In volume 2, team rwby spent an entire day hunting down and killing grimm in an abandoned city before they needed to rest
Huh? She spent most of the day walking with her team and the professor searching for evidence of White Fang operations, not fighting Grimm.

RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 9 Search and Destroy Rooster Teeth-1
RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 9 Search and Destroy Rooster Teeth-1

One. Only one fight accurred during the entire episode.

Back