• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3

I begin to run towards some of the bots and punch them as hard as I can. I feel a lot a bit more powerful, but I don't want to overdo it and strain myself, so I try not to hit them too hard.

ExodusNexus said:
I begin to run towards some of the bots and punch them as hard as I can. I feel a lot a bit more powerful, but I don't want to overdo it and strain myself, so I try not to hit them too hard.
Many of the robots begin to go down. They begin to see getting close is a bad idea, so they begin to move back. Some of them pull out guns and begin firing at you from afar.

I throw some of the robots at the ones with guns, hoping to get rid of them before my power dries up. I begin moving backward as well.

"I can't keep this up forever! As soon as this light disappears, hit them with everything you have!"

ExodusNexus said:
I throw some of the robots at the ones with guns, hoping to get rid of them before my power dries up. I begin moving backward as well.

"I can't keep this up forever! As soon as this light disappears, hit them with everything you have!"
Soon after you say that, Sunshine's effect ends, leaving you fatigued to some degree. You manage to hit most of the ranged bots, but at least one or two remain,

As i see the light disappear i spam Emperor for the little time i have left while running out of the room and getting ready to pull out my normal pistol

Most of the bots go down to Emperor, including the two hpgun wielders. Most of the ones left try a strategic retreat, though a few are picked up by Emperor's bullets.

Hl3 or bust said:
I fire my normal pistol at the retreating robots, slightly suprised by the recoil due to being used to Emperor
The guns do quite a bit less damage then Emperor, but it's still enough to fell at least one or two bots. The remaining 5 continue running away.

Suddenly, you can hear the doors opening from the other end of the hall. A single robot comes out, raising its hands in surrender. It then starts to speak.

"No need to shoot. I'd just like to talk this out, for now..."

PsychoWarper said:
I surround the robot in water "Give me a good reason not to crush you?" I say condescendingly.
The machine gives you a condescending look back. "I can't physically snort, but the idea of you defeating me is laughable. There is a 90% chance in any confrontation that I will be able to kill all of you. I'm here because in any of those situations, I inevitably take losses I cannot afford. A truce would be the best course of action for both parties, don't you agree?"

PsychoWarper said:
[Which one?]

"So Ultron where you the one who kidnapped these kids?" I say still smiling.
[I linked it]

"Yes, I was indeed. Though I wasn't experimenting on them like you thought. No, my plans extend far beyond that."

Yobobojojo said:
[I linked it]

"Yes, I was indeed. Though I wasn't experimenting on them like you thought. No, my plans extend far beyond that."
"We do not care about your plans. The GODDAM multiverse is dying, we have no time to waste. Let us leave and we'll not bother your plans."

I hope he just we can just leave.

... like we will ever get lucky.

"Ah."

The machine almost seems to smile for a second.

"Well, you see, I'm part of that little phenomenon."

PsychoWarper said:
[Whats the point of the link if your just gonna make him way more powerful?]
[Movie Ultron has a character that makes more sense in the context of the plot]

"That's fair. I'll tell you this. That technology doesn't originate from my world. It was given to me by my benefactor to drain the strength of humans like you."

Back