• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3

Hl3 or bust said:
"You can only have finite copies though." i say as i fire Emperor
"Very true my friend."

The bot is quickly dispatched by Emperor, but you hear another one replace it.

"As you can see, these bodies are low quality. Luckily for me, I have one last trick in my bag. I didn't want to use this prematurely, but it's clearly necessary."

"You got here quickly." I summon forth a massive bolt of lighting to destroy everything for hundreds of meters that isn't in the 5m range around me that all my allies are standing in.

The lightning destroys the roof of the building, letting sunlight flood in, and destroying the sentry. The impact force creates a storm of shrapnel, some of which hits the group. It mostly causes no harm, but a piece of rubble embeds itself in Amanda's arm. Anton is hit in the head with a piece of concrete, nearly knocking him out.

When the smoke clears, a single, fortified room can be seen still standing at the end of the hall. It's doors seem to have been nearly broken open by the blast.

Blahblah9755 said:
[How did I create shrapnel and rubble when I was vaporizing everything in the area?]
[Because the impact from doing that will eventually hit something]

"Guess we now where we're heading next." I put the two swords I made into my bag, along with any of the other tough Ultron scraps.

"I don't recommend touching those. Never know if he has any influence left." i say to Blaire, knocking the Ultron scraps out of her hand

Blahblah9755 said:
I use my last bit of lighting to make sure all circuits are fried and the machinery is half melted.

"Should be fine now."
"No, those are mine. Someone who killed 60 innocents doesn't deserve them anyway."

[Wait, he did? I musta got back after that. I saw emperor being used and thought blowingthe place up would be fine. Can I retcon? Cause that's very out of character for Blaire.]

"I think Baki has it." i say to Leone

"I asked him if any humans were left, that doesn't neccesarilly mean they were all right ******* here," i say to the new girl

Hl3 or bust said:
"I think Baki has it." i say to Leone

"I asked him if any humans were left, that doesn't neccesarilly mean they were all right ******* here," i say to the new girl
"Look around us. She destroyed more then a football field's worth of area. If anyone's here, they're definitely dead."

Blahblah9755 said:
[Wait, he did? I musta got back after that. I saw emperor being used and thought blowingthe place up would be fine. Can I retcon? Cause that's very out of character for Blaire.]
[I really want to let you, but it's been done, and I don't want to let something huge like that be undone. Sorry.]

"I wasn't planning on keeping it all. A bunch of people took part in killing it. I'm just the only one with a large bag."

[Blaire now has the power of selective hearing because I was dumb. OvO ]

"Just tell me when." I give a thumbs up. Good thing she didn't know I melted some mid fight, so it just looked like I was putting my regular swords away.

"Sure." I pull out a piece of the robot that is conveniently shaped to work similar to a crowbar. "Maybe this will help." I head over to the door to help.

Back