• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3

Hl3 or bust said:
"You sound like a eugenics activist." i say as i continue to fire Emperor while attempting to lead my Micheal shots
Ultron continues to try and dodge the blasts. Emperor's bullets connect, causing Ultron a bit more damage and taking out one of his sentries.

"I consider my methods to be more... extensive."

"You're not really helping yourself by basically saying i was right." i respond as i try to direct Emperor to attack the legs and thrusters of the first Ultron we say before firing Micheal at it

"Tsk, your nothing more then a delusional fool that cant accept he lost" I say condescendingly giving no reaction to the injury firing huge water blasts at him.

Emperor is quickly blocked by a flying Ultron sentry, while main Ultron moves to quickly dodge the blasts, but ends up flying straight into Micheal, which burns off his left arm.

"You can tell me who won or lost after the battle is over."

[Michael's period is up.]

DragonEmperor23 said:
I summon my soldiers to fight the sentries, knowing how much stronger the main body is compared to them.
The sentries fly around, trying to avoid the soldiers' blows and keep them busy.

ExodusNexus said:
I activate my information analysis
Life Essence and Mana Essence allow you to see that Ultron's energy is still going strong. However, he's taken a lot of damage, and two more hits should do him in.

Emperor manages to hit Ultron quite a few times, especially with the added resistance from the telekinesis, but it's clear it's not quite enough to put him down by itself.

Ultron's sentries fly and slam together, blocking Amanda's path and sending her back with the force, though heavily damaging herself.

The ring does indeed create 5 clones of Ultron, which he begins to engage. However, you can no longer tell which Ultron's are which.

Hl3 or bust said:
[goddamnit

i thought it would attack the real one because i was "aiming" for the real one before]
[Its a good illusions. That wasn't going to work]

I activate half-tiger form and regenerate near instantly.

Then I leap forward much much faster than before and try again, this time spinning Harpe like a helicopter rotor around me to deflect any incoming attacks.

This time, no sentries arrive in time to stop Amanda, and she successfully manages to get in close against the Ultron's still distracted by each other.

All the Ultron's are minced to shreds. The illusion disappears, leaving the remains of a single Ultron to fall to the ground.

PsychoWarper said:
I look down at him and laugh(same as before) "Well look who lost".
Suddenly, you can hear a voice around you.

"You didn't think I'd leave without getting the proverbial last laugh, did you?"

"I think he's in the computers guys"

Also, I grab a bunch of chunks of the metal because I want vibranium armour

Blahblah9755 said:
I absorb all the electricity in the surroundings, frying its circuitry in the process.
You successfully manage to fry the circuits, causing a total blackout. Suddenly, you hear metallic steps.

"I'm a AI. I'm not so stupid as to not have backup copies of myself."

Back