• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After killing off Ivy, the group went exploring the world. Finding a cave with a spear, you manage to pull it out of the ground. However, the spear was guarded by a Stone Warrior, who managed to take everything thing you threw at it easily. However, through the combined efforts of the group, along with the broken spear, you managed to kill it. The spear then created a portal, which the group jumped through (you failed to pull in the sword). You wake up to find yourself in a dark, rundown room.

Those pulled here:

Name: Anton Williams/Hl3

Appearance: Vaguely resembles Sylvester Stalonne due to nerve damage. Always wears a T-shirt and sweat pants, even if it's way too hot or cold enough to warrent a jacket

Powers: Hol Horse's Emperor, Astaroth (Paradise Lost)'s Michael

Emperor: 8-B for 17 seconds with a cooldown of 2 minutes

Michael: High 6-A for 5 seconds with a cooldown of 2 and a half Minutes

Verse: SCP Foundatio
Name: Edward Truong/EdwardTruong

Appearance: Blue hair (cuz why not), blue plaid shirt (cuz blue), and jeans. Also pretty short.

Powers: Pyrope's fire manipulation and Beebop's summoning.

Fire: Low 7-C for 14 seconds, cooldown of 2 minutes.

Summoning: 8-C for 20 seconds and cooldown of 3 minutes
Name: Jordan Matthews/SwathingDegenera

Appearance: Blonde, is 100 lbs, bears a muffin top of which bears not a front and exudes itself forth from the side (ie. somewhat doughy lovehandles that, whilst jiggly, aren't enough to pour over their waistline). 5'6"

Powers: Hayato Ji's Statistics Amplification and John Egbert's Time Manipulation

Getter Energy: 9-B for 30 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Fear No Anvil: 9-A for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown
Name: Ken Takeshi/StandUser

Appearance: Red hair, white polo shirt, jacket tied to his waist like a belt, blue jean, and a black armband

Verse of Origin: Bleach

Powers: Eijirou Kirishima's Hardening and Mandari's illusion creation

Hardening: 8-C for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Illusions: 15 seconds, 3 minute cooldown
Name: Jack/Overlord

Appearance:

Lizardling-Commander
Verse of Origin: Dungeons and Dragons

Powers: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)'s Ice Manipulation and Valeria's Precognition

Mabufu: 8-A for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Numerology: 15 seconds, 3 minute cooldown.

Sealing: 2 Day cooldown

Name: Baki Smith/DragonEmperor

Appearance: This

Powers:
Rider (Fate/Zero)'s summoning and Ren Fuji's Enhanced Senses

Summoning: 7-B at 11 seconds, cooldown of 2 minutes and 30 seconds

Enhanced Senses: 20 Seconds, 2 minute cooldown
Name: Leone/PsychoWarper

Appearance: 6'8, well built, Cacasian, Half German Half Russian, Blonde, Yellow eye,Has a scar over left eye(its always closed) and is wearing a nice suit

Powers:Hydroma's water manipulation and Kaldor Draigo's telepathy

Water Manipulation: Low 7-C for 15 seconds, cooldown of 2 minutes

Telepathy: 25 seconds, cooldown of 2 minutes
Name: Blaire Blaze

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Shoulder length black hair and black eyes, below average height for her age (35th percentile), she has lean muscles that aren't very noticeable through her clothes. She typically carries around what looks like a lacrosse bag, but it's actually filled to the brim with different types of swords (and her school supplies on week days).

Powers: Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)'s Forcefield Creation and Jason Grace's Lightning

Force field: 7-A for 11 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Lightning: 6-C for 8 seconds, 2 minute cooldown
Name: The/Smashor

Appearance: My avatar

Verse of Origin: Mega Man (Franchise

Powers: Bass's Flight and Sonic's Speed/Spin Dash

Flight: 20 seconds, Cooldown of 2 minutes

Spin Dash: 4-B for 1 second, 9 minute cooldown
Name: Shelby/Ed

Appearance: https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e1/XY_Serena.png

Verse of Origin: Pokémon Trainer

Powers: Gabriella (Orcs Must Die!)'s telekinesis and Grayroad's Pacifism

Telekinesis: 9-B for 30 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Pacifism: 30 seconds, 3 minute cooldown
Name: Amanda Kench/Monarch

Appearance: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-22/tsw-secret-society-templars.html

Verse of Origin: Bungou Stray Dogs

Powers: Archer (Fate/stay night)'s Harpe and Atsushi Nakajima's transformation

Harpe: 7-B for 10 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Tiger: 9-B for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown
Name: Joe Intro

Appearance: A tall white guy of average build and dark brown hair.

Verse of Origin: One Punch Ma

Powers: Esidisi's body control and Obuni's Afterimage Creation

Body Control: 8-B for 17 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Afterimage Creation: 15 seconds, 3 minute cooldown
Name: Stephany Colduroy

Appearance: blonde hair that runs down to her lower back with dark green eyes, freckles dotting mostly along the left side of her face, making it look uneven. She seems to be of European descent. Wears a baseball cap, a white Tank-top, and blue denim shorts. Wears combat boots as well and has a few cuts and bruises.

Verse of Origin: Monster Musume

Powers: Aya Drevis's Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Chelshia's Beserk mode

SPC: 8-C for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Beserk Mode: 10 seconds, 2 minute cooldown
Name: Dennis/Reinhard

Appearance: Hazama

Verse of Origin!: Hunter X Hunter

Powers: Ragna The Bloodege and Berserker of Red stat amp

Azure Grimoire: 7-C for 13 seconds

Crying Warmonger: 7-A for 8 seconds
Name: Raphaela Aera/ExodusNexus

Appearance: Elizabeth Liones in modern casual wear

Powers: Escanor's Sunshine and Shalltear Bloodfalle's Information Analysis

Sunshine: High 6-B to 6-A depending on the time, for 9 seconds cool down of two minutes

Information Analysis: 10 seconds, cool down of 2 minutes
Name: Jacob Summers/Spider Kaiju

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, green eyes, tanned skin, 5'9, 185 lbs

Requested Verses (Min. 2): Final Fantasy V, Dragon Quest VII

Verse of Origin!: Dragon Quest VII

Note: If someone writes total nonsense, they will get one warning. After a that, their cooldown suffers a permanent penalty of 1 minute

"Oh my god I've gone blind!" I say, not realizing it's just dark in here. Last thing I remember was accidentally dropping the sword so that it hit my head, then everything went black [cause she tripped into the portal.]

[You guys really are terrible with swords

Code:
*searches up sword user category*
]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Don't pull a Jayden 2.0 or I will go out of my way to not rez you]

I attempt to find a way out of the room
After searching around for a bit, you come across a door to your left

You find a dark hallway in front of you. It's clearly very rundown, with flickering lights and a damp, musty smell.

I motion for everyone to be quiet and follow me as i walk back and pick up jake, hoisting him over my shoulder and into a large gap in my armor before slowly proceeding down the hallway, with my spear pointed down it just in case

You find a fork in the path at the end of the hall way. The right path is poorly illuminated, but there seems to be a faint blue light flickering. On the left, there is visible light cooming from multiple rooms.

"I swear to god if we ******'" i quickly whisper to myself as i take th right path and look into the room, still ready to summon Emperor if necessary

Hl3 or bust said:
"I swear to god if we ******'" i quickly whisper to myself as i take th right path and look into the room, still ready to summon Emperor if necessary
[Its not a room. It's another hallway]

You turn to the ight and continue on that path. You soon see the source of the blue light at the end of the hall. A large, humanoid, machine can visibly be seen at the end of the hall. It turns its head, and surveys its surrounding, as if its looking for something.

You start moving towards the left hallway, but before you can reach it, the machine turns its head and sees the group. It begins running towards the group at fulls speed, clearly intending to kill.

I attempt to stab the robot in its neck with the spear, preparing to summon and use Emperor if that doesn't work

The machine dodges the attack and punches you straight in the gut, hard enough to wind you. It winds up again and prepare to slam its fist into your head.

Emperor scores a direct hit, instantly blowing its head off. The light in its body goes dim, and it begins to disappear. You begin to hear a sudden grinding coming from the right hallway, followed by a clanking noise and the sound of metal.

"I tried to walk away. Just shoot your ice shit so we don't get killed." I respond while rapidly firing Emperor down the hallway

Back