• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration • Crossings: Reincarnation

It's also up to the GM if he wants to keep Ainz at all. He runs the game and he decides whatever character stays or not. The fact that those are the only characters you can think of that fit your theme is your problem, not ours.

We argue when needed yes, this is just derailing because you didn't like your pick was rejected.
Everything12 never said whether or not Ainz in his entirety was rejected, a simple "no" isn't exactly an answer when stuff has been removed, once again, Ainz with no restrictions was denied, not an Ainz that has the majority of his scary and some non-scary stuff restricted lol
Hang on what is your theme.
I haven't even worked out the kinks in the character itself because it's still in the planning phase for all technicality, if Kenora is accepted now at some point, then I'll work everything out. Right now it's up in the air lol

Ainz with no restrictions was denied, not an Ainz that has the majority of his scary and some non-scary stuff restricted lol
Normally every say what they wants restricted I have one last suggestion InuYasha (Verse) while you might not know the verse the big three Inuyasha, Sesshōmaru, Naraku have very complete notable attack sections.
Also I didn't mean it was heated it's just these threads don't normally double in size since I suggest my character because of such a usual minor thing.

Everything12 never said whether or not Ainz in his entirety was rejected, a simple "no" isn't exactly an answer when stuff has been removed, once again, Ainz with no restrictions was denied, not an Ainz that has the majority of his scary and some non-scary stuff restricted lol
Look at EVERY other thing he accepted/denied, in fact even yours

a straight no just means the character is not accepted, when a character only needs restrictions he says the restrictions

If he doesn't go into the specifics that means that its extremely unclear what the issue is, and I've long since edited out anything that could be an issue lol
Again, he said straight up no. It's not unclear, it means the char itself is bad. Otherwise he would've said "this thing restricted". And you're off making your own thing that isn't just restricting. You're shaping the powers however you want it and that's not how choosing characters works in these sort of RPs, and you should know that because you're NOT new to this sorta stuff.

Normally every say what they wants restricted I have one last suggestion InuYasha (Verse) while you might not know the verse the big three Inuyasha, Sesshōmaru, Naraku have very complete notable attack sections.
Also I didn't mean it was heated it's just these threads don't normally double in size since I suggest my character because of such a usual minor thing.
Houston, the characters also get vague memories from the characters theyre reincarnations of, this is why I am hesitant to grab another character that I don't know lol
Look at EVERY other thing he accepted/denied, in fact even yours

a straight no just means the character is not accepted, when a character only needs restrictions he says the restrictions
A straight up no is vague, maybe the character has some Esoteric shit that needs explaining, maybe the systems the character uses are bad, maybe this, that, the other thing, or all of the above

But maybe that's me more of wanting to know why a character was rejected at all, so I can know what to look out for when picking another one/get rid of what the issues are
Again, he said straight up no. It's not unclear, it means the char itself is bad. Otherwise he would've said "this thing restricted". And you're off making your own thing that isn't just restricting. You're shaping the powers however you want it and that's not how choosing characters works in these sort of RPs, and you should know that because you're NOT new to this sorta stuff.
Then look at Kenora's profile for me and name something that Ainz or Oryx doesn't have, I can even get the scans of them doing just those things and/or the verse explaining them for us lol
To be clear, you are giving off an air of obstinance, whether you know it or not. It's best to just move on to something else.
I can definitely be a pain in the ass at times, I probably am being one now, and you may be right, But I like to see most things through til the end, that's just what kind of person I am lol

Houston, the characters also get vague memories from the characters theyre reincarnations of, this is why I am hesitant to grab another character that I don't know lol
I don't think that is explicitly part of the game and I am trying to play the reincarnation of a mutiversal constant.

Then look at Kenora's profile for me and name something that Ainz or Oryx doesn't have, I can even get the scans of them doing just those things and/or the verse explaining them for us lol
You are not getting the point are ya? You're still picking and choosing specific stuff and just "limiting" the original powers to be "less bad". That's still not allowed. You either restrict a small amount of stuff, or don't get the char. You can't just restrict massive stuff or just pick and choose, it's not how the RP system works. And the fact that you are still struggling to get it, despite everybody telling you, makes me lose hope on you as a player.

I don't think that is explicitly part of the game and I am trying to play the reincarnation of a mutiversal constant.
The characters are said to have vague recollections of the memories of their past lives, but can be made more apparent for the characters in question IIRC
You are not getting the point are ya? You're still picking and choosing specific stuff and just "limiting" the original powers to be "less bad". That's still not allowed. You either restrict a small amount of stuff, or don't get the char. You can't just restrict massive stuff or just pick and choose, it's not how the RP system works. And the fact that you are still struggling to get it, despite everybody telling you, makes me lose hope on you as a player.
Pal, I want Ainz for his versatility in spells and the fact I actually know him and can make him work story-wise, this RP is an idea that practically begs for that, I don't give too much of a damn if I have to restrict half the character's moveset to accomplish that. This isn't just borrowing the characters' stats and PnA, this is also borrowing their memories, at baseline to a vague extent, that's the entire reason why I'm being picky at all for what I'm using

And at this point your asking for me to copy/paste Kenora's entire PnA and put the scans of each ability down just to show you that one of the things you are getting at isn't even in existence anymore.

The characters are said to have vague recollections of the memories of their past lives, but can be made more apparent for the characters in question IIRC

Pal, I want Ainz for his versatility in spells and the fact I actually know him and can make him work story-wise, this RP is an idea that practically begs for that, I don't give too much of a damn if I have to restrict half the character's moveset to accomplish that. This isn't just borrowing the characters' stats and PnA, this is also borrowing their memories, at baseline to a vague extent, that's the entire reason why I'm being picky at all for what I'm using

And at this point your asking for me to copy/paste Kenora's entire PnA and put the scans of each ability down just to show you that one of the things you are getting at isn't even in existence anymore.
Talk about not understanding my point at ALL. I'm not saying that "oh don't bother yourself with that" I am saying it's straight up not how this kinda stuff works. You're not using the system of normal RP, I don't want yer ******* justifications.

You just CAN'T DO IT. That's what I said of you not getting the ******* POINT and you're already proving that. You're actually hopeless, jesus ******* christ on a stick.

Talk about not understanding my point at ALL. I'm not saying that "oh don't bother yourself with that" I am saying it's straight up not how this kinda stuff works. You're not using the system of normal RP, I don't want yer ******* justifications.

You just CAN'T DO IT. That's what I said of you not getting the ******* POINT and you're already proving that. You're actually hopeless, jesus ******* christ on a stick.
You see, I righted the wrongs I made there over an hour ago, so, I actually am following the system of a normal RP, and have been for over an hour, in fact I edited it soon after I made this post.

Calm down, watch some Bob Ross, destress, I ain't worth getting that pissy over

You see, I righted the wrongs I made there over an hour ago, so, I actually am following the system of a normal RP, and have been for over an hour, in fact I edited it soon after I made this post.

Calm down, watch some Bob Ross, destress, I ain't worth getting that pissy over

You haven't righted your wrongs. You are still asking for a lot to be restricted more than what is allowed to be restricted. If you ******* "righted your wrongs" you wouldn't have ANYTHING with Ainz ******* Oowl left. Because you got TOLD NO TO IT AS A WHOLE.

If it's done, it's FOR A ******* REASON. And the reason I am being so straight up aggressive? BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL MISSING THE POINT DUMBASS. I shouldn't have to repeat it over and over, I shouldn't have to use caps and insults to get your tiny-ass-attention-span having ass to GET THE ******* POINT ALREADY. And yet here I am, so you can finally STOP THIS SHIT.

You haven't righted your wrongs. You are still asking for a lot to be restricted more than what is allowed to be restricted. If you ******* "righted your wrongs" you wouldn't have ANYTHING with Ainz ******* Oowl left. Because you got TOLD NO TO IT AS A WHOLE.

If it's done, it's FOR A ******* REASON. And the reason I am being so straight up aggressive? BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL MISSING THE POINT DUMBASS. I shouldn't have to repeat it over and over, I shouldn't have to use caps and insults to get your tiny-ass-attention-span having ass to GET THE ******* POINT ALREADY. And yet here I am, so you can finally STOP THIS SHIT.
I already said it to Overlord, so I'll just repeat myself
A straight up no is vague, maybe the character has some Esoteric shit that needs explaining, maybe the systems the character uses are bad, maybe this, that, the other thing, or all of the above. But maybe that's me more of wanting to know why a character was rejected at all, so I can know what to look out for when picking another one/get rid of what the issues are

You don't "have" to do anything, your losing your cool and insulting, which makes you look irrational rather then getting a point across. Thing is, if Kenora's current profile is denied, I'd accept that and change characters. I'm not gonna pretend to know what Everything12 is thinking, which is why we're still here talking about this.

But dead straight, take a break. I may be a ****** who loves anger, especially when it's directed at me, but I'm not going to outright seek it on this forum. Just look up Bob Ross or whatever you find relaxing on YouTube or some other site. Maybe sleep, I dunno.

Doot, relax please, this is not that big of a deal.

Honestly arguing about this is a waste of time since Every has the final say but at the same time @reaper the others have a point. A no is a no and that's what was given. If you need elaboration the GM can give it when he returns but I'd suggest looking for other picks in the meantime. It really shouldn't be that hard to find another character you know and if you can't this might not be the one for you. You can always ask for Ainz if he becomes available in a potential later set.

I already said it to Overlord, so I'll just repeat myself

You don't "have" to do anything, your losing your cool and insulting, which makes you look irrational rather then getting a point across. Thing is, if Kenora's current profile is denied, I'd accept that and change characters. I'm not gonna pretend to know what Everything12 is thinking, which is why we're still here talking about this.

But dead straight, take a break. I may be a ****** who loves anger, especially when it's directed at me, but I'm not going to outright seek it on this forum. Just look up Bob Ross or whatever you find relaxing on YouTube or some other site. Maybe sleep, I dunno.
A straight up no is not vague at ******* all it means "No to all of this". We already ******* told you.
If you wanna know, then ask directly that WHILE switching characters. It's as simple as that

And it has been working because NOW you're understanding the shit that I've been driving into your thick skull over and over. Instead of just repeating the same shit again and again ans saying stuff like "I will change this and this if I have to-" when told IT'S NOT ALLOWED. Straight up the densest ************ I've met.

So uh, can I join rn or should I wait for you guys to finish your argument lol. I'm sorta confused on the guidelines due to all the shit.

A straight up no is not vague at ******* all it means "No to all of this". We already ******* told you.
If you wanna know, then ask directly that WHILE switching characters. It's as simple as that

And it has been working because NOW you're understanding the shit that I've been driving into your thick skull over and over. Instead of just repeating the same shit again and again ans saying stuff like "I will change this and this if I have to-" when told IT'S NOT ALLOWED. Straight up the densest ************ I've met.
In professional terms, no, I knew it before you got angry.

In unprofessional terms, no, I knew it since long before you decided to throw your tantrum like a toddler.

Doot, relax please, this is not that big of a deal.

Honestly arguing about this is a waste of time since Every has the final say but at the same time @reaper the others have a point. A no is a no and that's what was given. If you need elaboration the GM can give it when he returns but I'd suggest looking for other picks in the meantime. It really shouldn't be that hard to find another character you know and if you can't this might not be the one for you. You can always ask for Ainz if he becomes available in a potential later set.
I already had other picks in the meantime, just because I want Ainz doesn't mean I apsolutely don't have any other picks lol

Name: Mugen The Crimson

Character Description:
Crimson.png

Chosen Characters: Traveler (Liyue Chapter) / Malamar (Pokemon)

Was trying to go for a Mage Theme, I guess. These are the best I got and actually liked lol. Tell me if I'm going to far, please.

I am fully aware it's just a few things.
1. I posted my character ten hours before the last review and I seem to have fell through the cracks.
2. It is on page 1 so I want to make an reminder that it exists.

I suppose it was a bit aggresive so my apologies.

I am fully aware it's just a few things.
1. I posted my character ten hours before the last review and I seem to have fell through the cracks.
2. It is on page 1 so I want to make an reminder that it exists.

I suppose it was a bit aggresive so my apologies.
Well, again, it's Christmas. Every may be well, spending time with his family and or friends lol. Just be patient, and he'll get to yah.

Back