• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (3)

Pretty sure Miriam just doesnt care.

Also id like to puts this out there and PL cant even be mad about it but I have no attachment to Miriam and if shes no longer useful to the group i have no problem letting her die.

I suppose, but nobody else would be able to use it either.

Because Miriam is the one who strengthened your bonds, whenever she stops time with the key everyone is also able to move within her stopped time.

PsychoWarper said:
Pretty sure Miriam just doesnt care.
Also id like to puts this out there and PL cant even be mad about it but I have no attachment to Miriam and if shes no longer useful to the group i have no problem letting her die.
how DARE you PsychoWarper! She's an AMAZING human being! In all honesty I'm stupefied as to how you can't see it...

ProfessorLord said:
Because Miriam is the one who strengthened your bonds, whenever she stops time with the key everyone is also able to move within her stopped time.
I kill Miriam and take the key. After that I time stop and use the key to take the servants of everybody

Overlord775 said:
ProfessorLord said:
I kill Miriam and take the key. After that I time stop and rob everyone else of their servants
And that's how you **** everyone over and ease the possibility of the LoM ******* us over... Or ssuming I get rezzed I can just use Getter to restore my Getter-based servant, once a Getter always a Getter!

You kill Miriam, LOM odds of winning went straight to 99.9999%

You don't kill her, LOM odds of winning are roughly 90%

It's not worth it.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
And that's how you **** everyone over and ease the possibility of the LoM ******* us over... Or ssuming I get rezzed I can just use Getter to restore my Getter-based servant, once a Getter always a Getter!
I join the LoM ovo

Shes shown no care for any of us outside one moment(which could just be an outlier) so why should I care about her(outside of her helping the group).

ProfessorLord said:
You kill Miriam, LOM odds of winning went straight to 99.9999%
You don't kill her, LOM odds of winning are roughly 90%

It's not worth it.
So killing her boosts the odds of victory? I mean I ain't gonna sacrifice Miriam regardless, but how the fudgldyjudgldy is that gonna boost our odds?

Supreme Darkness > Legion Of Man (probably)

Though there may be another higher power ABOVE LOM, but that's just speculation for now.

ProfessorLord said:
Supreme Darkness > Legion Of Man (probably)
Though there may be another higher power ABOVE LOM, but that's just speculation for now.
LEMME GUESS: After having us murder the LoM Miriam's gonna go evilrino with the key and evict our servants from us and do some shit

ProfessorLord said:
I suppose it is time to paint her in a better light. Being a borderline sociopath isn't exactly relatable, huh?
I mean she did try ro scalp me for not calling hee literally Jesus, buts thats neithee here nor there

What if swathing took over during the inbetweens and explain it as Jayden trying to mid godly but just possessing Miram instead ovo.

Torlikoff said:
What if swathing took over during the inbetweens and explain it as Jayden trying to mid godly but just possessing Miram instead ovo. </div>

YES

In all honesty Jayden probably doesn't deserve to possess Miriam, but it COULD play into her wanting to rezz him (so he'll stop possessing her) ASSUMING Prof goes down that route, most likely not tho...

I like Miriam tbh. The impression I got from her leaving Edward behind was that she did care, but she felt that she couldn't (or shouldn't) do anything about it, and decided that leaving him was the best course of action. I could be reading into it the wrong way though.

In any case, Prof said we can still revive our dead allies, it just won't by any means be easy. We just have to keep our eyes out for an opportunity, and not **** it up like last time. It isn't gonna be handed to us so we gotta find a way and make it ourselves.

Edwellken said:
I like Miriam tbh. The impression I got from her leaving Edward behind was that she did care, but she felt that she couldn't (or shouldn't) do anything about it, and decided that leaving him was the best course of action. I could be reading into it the wrong way though.

In any case, Prof said we can still revive our dead allies, it just won't by any means be easy. We just have to keep our eyes out for an opportunity, and not **** it up like last time. It isn't gonna be handed to us so we gotta find a way and make it ourselves.
clap. clap THANK. YOU clap. clap

I might be projecting some of my left over stress from the DIO fight on to her so I might be hating on her more than normal.

Back