• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (3)

but it's literally my profile OWO

Yes but mine are louder, one shot you the instant you hear them and are filled to bursting SCP level bullshit repelent

This was never on rails, the rails were merely hallucinations caused by a cocaine-feuled ketamine and coffee binge that ending with him meeting the Form of the Good and ******* dying

Hl3 or bust said:
This was never on rails, the rails were merely hallucinations caused by a cocaine-feuled ketamine and coffee binge that ending with him meeting the Form of the Good and ******* dying
>RP's in a nutshell

Well RPs depend on whos the GM

Are some like that sure but look at LoM its best described as an internet version of saw.

Why not, unfortunately RWs not as fast as it used to be(believe it or not when it started we went through like 3 or 4 pages in like a few days).

I think thats some but id say its more IRL stuff and its not dead and still fun I just wish it was a little faster

All I'm waiting is for the story to get to the point where we're locked in a room where it's filled with booby traps and a bunch of Sheer Heart Attacks are chasing while Lucy is trying to cut us all up with her vectors. All while time bombs are strapped to our chests.

I had no wifi so we will actually continue this afternoon.

We are almost finished this chapter so I'll put up something to do inbetween chapters and breaks and such.

Please message me if you are able to monitor such a thing.

ProfessorLord said:
We are almost finished this chapter so I'll put up something to do inbetween chapters and breaks and such.

I can, as stated prior Im practically out of school on indefinite notice per being a hazard towards the emotional wellbeing of students, I can surely monitor the inbetweenies if you deem me capable of such, also it's okay, dont needa worry bout tryna reply to our asses, you lacked wifi and there's nothing you could've done about it... Unless Getter/Spiral exist, if so you could've used those to generate a wifi signal as to ensure communication was maintained, but since those MOST LIKELY do NOT exist, there's nothing you could have done.

IT IS OKAY

ProfessorLord said:

I may be able to monitor over this weekend, but thats as long as i can for now

I will keep waiting for candidates.

We are starting soon, by the way. If you aren't online now just continue in the morning, I'm wrapping up this chapter.

[Prof is most likely deluged by the current PCs asking to boot up the RP, so when our RPthirst has subsided, he'll be able to tend to u and let your PC enter the RP Reinhard.]

Back