• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (3)

Wait, Im currently arguing with a pal over Dio and I'm trying to prove a point, and considering your far more sizeable girth of knowledge with regards to the JoJoniverse, I must ask an enquiry...

Does Dio hate trans people?

A pal I was talking with said they hated Dio because he's transphobic, now I called complete bullshit, but since I cant manifest any knowledge regarding the topic, I decided to turn to here, I would've posted it on your wall but unfortunately I forgot how to do such... Yes I know I'm ******* idiot, but seriously.

DIO litterally does not give a shit who you are, he uses everyone for his own gain.

I believe in an interview Araki had said DIO wasn't sexually inclined to anything, and that he would only sleep or develop a romantic bond with a partner if he thought it would further his world domination.

If he's from 1885, it's likely he barely even knows what they are. Even when he came back in the 80s that seems like a low priority for him to learn about.

I wouldn't say he's not knowledgeable on the topic. He knows random pointless crap such as fridge magnets, not farfetched to say doing all that reading he might have learned something on the topic.

I'm really ******* glad my servant has shapeshifting.

Spike isn't exactly going to be helpful however.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Im not personally suggesting it, Im saying do it to curry the favor of Dio and the audience!
i mena he did drink Jonathans blood iirc, so BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn!

Headcannon time: Jayden is actually and eldritch abomination with its own realm and type 9 immortality. DIO erasing him merely put him back in their own realm, waiting for the opportunity to create a new avatar and destroy this reality, gaining vengeance and taking in everyone into their own dimension to annoy them.

ProfessorLord said:
it'll require some work for Jayden, but it is possible
if i wasn't thinking straight, i'd think you're actually canonzing the above heafcan----- he's actuallydoingwhygodENDMYLIFE

though question

if we somehow sneak the statue of me out of the place

can't we just use the burning man at a distance far enough away to just unfreeze me.

Unless he literally froze every part of my body in which I'm dead and open to resurrection unlike DIO said.

that may work, but it would take far longer than TBM would last, especially if he froze your internal organs

(which you can actually come back from, but if you get heated up too quickly your internal organ liquify along wiht the ice iirc)

You cannot warm up someone who is frozen. The freezing process causes the skin and other organs to stretch and tear, which will remain if warmed up.

Furthermore once brain activity is lost, it is very hard if not impossible to bring it back. Same with the heart, but to a lesser extent.

welp team

i'm open for resurrection

which means DIO's wrong.

so I still gain a satisfaction point

Back