• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 4

"I already had the possibility to go back to my normal life, i didn't do it then and i won't now either. I still have a job to do and evildoers to defeat"

"I already knew of your decisions, I only wanted you to confirm them yourselves."

The male voice snaps a finger, and everyone begins unfeeling again. They all pass out in the car and begin leaning on one another.

Everyone except Belmont. The female voice takes over.

"Belmont, your heart is the most adamant about your decision. Because of this, I'd like to present with you a farewell gift; I don't think we'll be seeing each other again."

The image of an arrow and of a gu begins manifestating vividly in his head.

"Your worst enemy is sitting alone, in a chair. You are tasked with executing them. What is your choice of weapon and why?"

ProfessorLord said:
"I already knew of your decisions, I only wanted you to confirm them yourselves."
The male voice snaps a finger, and everyone begins unfeeling again. They all pass out in the car and begin leaning on one another.

Everyone except Belmont. The female voice takes over.

"Belmont, your heart is the most adamant about your decision. Because of this, I'd like to present with you a farewell gift; I don't think we'll be seeing each other again."

The image of an arrow and of a gu begins manifestating vividly in his head.

"Your worst enemy is sitting alone, in a chair. You are tasked with executing them. What is your choice of weapon and why?"
[We can proceed here.]

"I would use the gun. If I was going to kill someone I would make it quick and painless. An arrow is meant for debilitating wounds, not instant death."

"I see. An interesting response, thank you."

The white arm of the lady begins to draw a handgun, pointing it at you. The women holding it peers over from the window; you see beautiful light blonde hair, red lipstick and gorgeous eyes. She has the firearm firmly aimed at you.

"It's for the best, Belmont. I really appreciated our time together, even if it was short. I don't think we'll be seeing each other again though, sorry."

She rests her finger on the trigger and slowly begins to press down on it.

I don't want to die. This is just like the first time with Miriam. I still have so much to do. I can't die here. I have to save everyone. If I'm dead, who's going to defeat the Legion of Man? I keep losing teammates every mission. I won't let the same thing happen to me!

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't want to die. This is just like the first time with Miriam. I still have so much to do. I can't die here. I have to save everyone. If I'm dead, who's going to defeat the Legion of Man? I keep losing teammates every mission. I won't let the same thing happen to me!
[We'be only lost two so far]

"Because I wish to see you succeed. If you believe what you are doing is right, then so do I... Confront your mortality and see past it. I know you can do this for me."

The women hesistates in shooting him, slightly shaking as she holds the gun.

"Alright." My eyes steady and I focus on her. "I trust you. I'll confront the possibility of my death and go beyond."

I understand that I could die at any moment. I'll keep moving forward despite that.

[aye 2 dead boys are still 2 more than 0]

"Goodbye."

BANG!

Belmont joins the others, once again becoming hazy and unfeeling. He feels a little different from the other experiences, though. Like he missed something or someone.

Everyone begins to lose their senses once more.

[You only have VAGUE recollection of the events that have transpired in the limousine. Belmont seems to have retained the most memory on the matter.]

You quickly regain feeling again. Or, at least that's what you feel.

Concierge's voice reaches you, "My my, you all seem to be extraordinarily tired. Are you alright?"

Light begins seeping into your eyes. It burns a little, but you quickly get used to it. You all look around at your surroundings. It sounds really busy... like you're in the middle of a... city? It looks less industrialized, though.

"Welcome to Central District!" he booms.

Back