• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 4

PsychoWarper said:
"So what universe are we heading to now?"
"As I said before, we're going to Central District. It's the most common place for trade and barter for us inter-dimensional travelers. We're going to see if we can't negotiate and hopefully grab some equipment. I doubt it, but it's worth a shot."

"There's no real reason why others haven't discovered it. It's just complicated and complex."

"Sounds like an interesting place, plus we might be able get some intel" I say as I stand my shoulder still in some pain after being shot.

"What kind of equipment you talking? Cause we're gonna need some crazy stuff if you aren't lying about the Mad Titan."

"Then we're in agreement! Alright Miriam, power up your silly teleporter."

The little girl raises her hand.

"Just a moment... I've lost people every single time we've gone out on a mission. I can't in good faith just let you take them again. They are too valuable of an asset just to be lost."

Concierge looks a little annoyed, "You can come along and watch them then."

Miriam shakes her head. "No, I'm not going. Natasha and I have found an associate that will watch over you though. I have good faith that she will be able to protect you."

The crowd of personel step to the side to reveal Michalea Tan (Reinhardthrowhisspear). She walks forward and stops in front of Concierge, scanning around and looking at the group.

Miriam further explains, "She will be your groups personal bodyguard. It is her task to defend you all at costs, and potentially sacrafice her life for you if the situation requires it."

Torlikoff said:
[We've seen weirder, this really isn't much. Just some weirdo in some weird clothes.]
[My character's approch to her will be completly different different if she has those clothing. So it does matter.]

"Oh, these clothes, I was in a........ prison before. Don't ask why, don't ask why not."

[I'll be gone for 12 hours]

I go in front in front of the new arrival

She's cute owo

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Claudio"

I then summon Havel and Viral

"And these two behind me are Havel and Viral."

Havel: "Hi"

Viral: "Happy to make your acquaintance, lady"

"Well, since you're joining us, I guess I'm inclined to say that you're gonna have a really bad time, so yeah, welcome to the group." I say with a smile.

"Of course not Torstan!" cheers Concierge who slaps him on the back of the head.

There's an ear-deafening buzz coming from the teleporter. It's starting to go through the power up cycle. Everyone who isn't traveling with the group backs away from the teleporter.

"You bring me them in one piece, or I murder you again." Miriam threatens him.

Concierge smirks, "You got lucky the first time, madam. I can assure you that in this analogy, lightning will never strike twice."

Everyon else is confused, but when are you not?

The warehouse goes pitch black, and a beautiful blue energy manifests from the circular outline of the teleporter. You can almost hear it calling for you.

Concierge starts grabbing people by their collar and throwing them in, before diving straight through the artificial rift himself. He gives a quick wave to everyone else before he leaves.

That same strange feeling.

You feel your body fade away.

You feel your thoughts fade away.

You feel yourself fade away.

You feel pain fade away into you.

You fade pain fade away from you.

It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts...

You can no longer feel.

ProfessorLord said:
[He's a fictional character. I thought I made it clear that you wouldn't know any fictional characters that exist in the real world? They are in their own universes.]
[If they have any potential be a servant, you don't know them. David Bowie will never be a fictional character, so you can know him in the game. Gilgamesh is a fictional character and has his own verse, so you will never know him as he doesn't exist as fiction.]
[But Gilgamesh is an actual mythological figure, removing him from existence per their potential as a servant could have massive rammifications upon the girth of mythology, and by extension society, as a whole! Not to mention Sun Wukong is also a viable pick for a servant DESPITE being a mythological figure, removing him from existence kinda ***** with the whole girth of storytelling]

Back