• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Chapter 4

"This is a horrible idea and you know it, especially considering my servant won't come out and I don't think you tried to see if yours could,"

Torstan hears a voice in his head:

"You're talking bad about me already, huh? I leave for a few days and you already treat me like that? You're a real pal, you know that?"

A bright blue beam of light is summoned from his back, landing in front of him. It begins to take shape, forming a familiar face.

"Long time no see everyone."

For some reason, he doesn't appear to be instantly de-manifesting.

"It was, but this big green fellow had left me for a few days now. He seems to be back and a little smug about it."

"I've got a few minutes to spare. I don't know what that Jotaro guy did inside of you, but he let me do some recharging while he took over. I'm ready to fight." Nail announces.

He points at the skeleton guy. "That's who we're fighting, right? I've accumulated enough time to take him down, just give me the word."

The skeletal warrior takes notice of Nail, as does a lot of people who are now forming a new crowd in anticipation for the warriors next challenger.

[When I meant other people taking notice, I meant them taking notice of you and Nail, since the warrior seems to be pointing at either one of you.]

The skeleton warrior points at those accompanying him as well, gesturing everyone forward.

Concierge steps back, "This isn't my fight I'm afraid. I'm stepping out."

The crowd now begins chanting, edging everyone on.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

"Alrighty, I've missed this big guy." I tell Nail to fire an AOE blast at the skeleton warrior's feet.

[All logic points to this not being true, but if this is Sans I swear to god I'm just having Nail nuke the planet.

Instantly, the warrior has disappeared.

Before the AOE blast can even reach the ground, they are all seemingly re-directed towards your group, threatening to blow everyone to pieces.

"Oh-ho, he's fast!" Concierge exclaims.

Your opponent is quickly spotted in the air, coming in for a downards slash against Nail.

But something's off... the sword from the monument, it's missing! The warrior has taken it upon himself to dual-wield both of them at the same time!

[Look Psycho, I'm not trying to be a douche, but there's a lot of moments involving you where I state something or make it really obvious and you ask the question a minute later. Can you just carefully read next time, it really takes energy replying to a specific person for something irrelevant.]

[Yes, the warrior has invited everyone to fight him.]

The warrior just points the legendary sword at the volley of chains attempting to grasp him. Without warning, a large blast is sent out, immediately sending them backwards as well as enveloping Kai in what seems to be a raw energy blast.

The servant is left alive... but barely. He seems to be dangerously close to death.

The skeleton warrior proceeds to parry the oncoming plasma bolts, still coming down on an angle towards Nail extremely fast.

The warrior remains calm under the influence of fear and the fire, tanking it and The Burning Man with relative ease, unaffected by their combined attack.

He comes down on Nail too late, missing him by a good amount. The skeleton gestures everyone forward with his swords, looking amused despite being expressionless.

[I feel like melee combat is a very bad idea, but at the same time he deflected all the shots sent. Also good Nail's profile needs something of a rework.]

I tell Nail to attempt to use his elastic arms to get into range and fire off a ki blast once in range while also firing a blast from his mouth.

The combined attack of Nail is confusing for his opponent, to say the least. It doesn't stop him from simply slicing the projectiles clean in half, causing them to detonate around him.

When the smoke clears from the attack, he looks relatively unharned, brushing himself off.

The crowd begins clapping and cheering in excitement, more people joining in to watch.

Your opponent takes his own sword with his right hand, tossing it towards your group. He raises the legendary sword and begins gently swaying it from side to side, expecting something.

The heated bolts of plasma only serve to annoy the skeleton, nothing more.

He continues to gesture with the prized sword.

Back