• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3

"GIVE ME THE KEY!" The Sentry screams towards Okayasu, the soundwaves literally causing his bones to crack and his skin and muscle to go numb.

He starts to rapidly rotate his arm in response to The Burning Man, trapping him in an air vortex and forcing him to surround his arm. He punches the chains away, causing them to lash out and slam into a building.

In responce, TBM constricts his entire mass into a small pellet, which is dense enough to create a gravitational lense effect, and launches himself directly into the yellow mans head, planning to expand out at full force while inside

The Sentry easily grabs and punches The Burning Man, as if he were a small rock. He flicks it towards Okayasu, launching TBM straight through his chest.

"FUCKHAYATOCHANNELTHEGETTERRAYSINTOTHEKEYPLUSULTRAYOUFUCKDOIT!" I say, the key gripped between both of our hands, we hold it in unison.

"Ge...."

"Ttaa.."

"BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!" I say, blasting a beam of green energy towards the guy, according to those weird little voices in my head when I went all green the Getter governs physical laws, since this shit is a laserbeam it's technically LS, possibly higher if the Getter makes it so...

TBM quickly expands after existing Okayasu, rapidly engulfing and absorbing most of the surrounding buildings before firing innumerable versions of the previos pellet (which is possible due to his drastically increased mass) at the yellow man from all directions

[He's the thing supplying Getter Energy to the key, if I desummon then I have to funnel the Getter back into the key to keep it running. Jayden may have Getter but it's low quality Getter. Besides if Hayato dies he just can be resummoned in two minutes at peak condition... But I get what ya saying]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
[He's the thing supplying Getter Energy to the key, if I desummon then I have to funnel the Getter back into the key to keep it running. Jayden may have Getter but it's low quality Getter. Besides if Hayato dies he just can be resummoned in two minutes at peak condition... But I get what ya saying]
[No, if a servant dies they die]

[Most laser beams are not FTL. If they cannot bounce off or wrap around reflective objects like a mirror, then they are not a real beam of light.]

The massive green energy beam is launched towards The Sentry. He effortlessly tanks it, and it is now clearly evident he is returning to his full strength very quickly.

He dashes towards Okayasu in an attempt to grab the key: "GIVE ME THE KEY! THIS IS THE WILL OF GOD!"

He's moving at fast speeds, now too fast for you to all process... except one.

"STAR PLATINUM: THE WORLD!"

Time has stopped entirely.

I summon Winston and hop onto his back.

"Protect them!" I point to the ones holding the key.

He leaps to them, placing a bubble shield down as he stands between them and Sentry.

[Edit: Nevermind, I swear I'm always too slow for these things lmao]

[Wait since Getter can rezz those that have kicked the bucket per storing both memories and souls within it, could I reschedule Hayato and Okuyasu should they die?]

Everything has come to a pause.

Things are at a stand-still, including The Sentry. He hovers harmlessly in front of Okayasu, inches away from grabbing the key.

"Good grief." a voice echoes, though nobody is able to hear it. A man casually walks up to Jayden's hand, and grabs the key from his clenched fist. He turns around and tosses the key to Torsta.

Time resumes once more.

"Yo Torstany! Do you have access to Getter Ray's? I think there's some leftover in the key, I recommend you absorb them because this shit is basically reality warping steroids on crack!"

The man seemingly blinks away, leaving everyone who was able to see him wondering if he actually existed.

The Sentry pauses, processing where the key is. It had just left is line of sight, but how? He looks around puzzled and angry, but finally spots it in Torstan's hands. "YOU! Give me the key damnit!" and proceeds to charge towards him.

As TBM's pellets appear to home in on a slightly confused yellow ********, someone taps my shoulder:

"Your guns, sir."

The man ahs brought back at least 100 automated turrets, with barrels wider than my entire head, all of which begin to fire at the yellow man simultainiously, with hundreds of missles appeared to be fired as well.

Yobobojojo said:
[When the chains are still in play but they are ignored ovo]
[>nulls artificial super strength

>fighting sentry

>gets ignored

i feel like this is intentional tbh]

[edit: nvm i guess]

The chains wrap around The Sentry... and they work! They succesfully manage in reducing a large portion of his strength, though he is still incredibly strong in comparison to everyone else.

The Burning Man bombards him with pellets, actually managing to draw blood and cause it to boil within him. The automated guns and turrets add to the firepower.

The Sentry is guarding his chest and face, the onslaught successful in damaging him.

Apparently I have the key now. Using the Getter inside it I contact THEM.

Yo Emperor mind showing up? We have a guy we needa **** over

Lol nope

Well **** You

Wait a minute...

I channel my Getter into the key, the matches encircle the room.

"STONAAAAAAA SAWNSHINE!" I manifest a ball of pure getter and throw it at the Sentry, since this shit can erode Polyformic Alloy, pretty sure it can erode this ****. Or at least erode his mental capabilities to ape level...

TBM continues to absorb material, turning everything visible into a depressed, scorched wasteland, which only increases the rate and power of the pellets, which now seem to create a tube of distortion via sheer density and numbers.

"Change of plans!"

I summon Midnight, jumping off of Winston's back while she takes my place.

"Now's your chance while he's restrained. Put him to sleep!"

Winston leaps close enough to the yellow man for Midnight to hit him with Somnambulist

The Sentry is sent ragdolling from the attacks, blasted across the city road. He shouts and curses in a mix of pain and anger, the various physical and energy attacks leaving him visibly harmed, bleeding and bruised.

He frantically huff and puffs, trying to gather energy. He struggles in even picking himself off the floor. His legs are shaking, and his vision is blurry, Midnight's Somnambulist now taking effect.

Back