• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3

Edwellken said:
[I just skimmed through. So basically we're running from Sentry, Miriam's injured, and we're surrounded by super skrulls? Did I miss anything important?]
[Nah, that's everything.]

Meta Knight does not allow this to happen. He teleports in front of the portal, blocking the yellow colored man's path. With a wave of his sword, he is quickly dispatched, leaving Miriam free for Meta Knight to grab...

But not the key. It slips from the grip of her hand, and falls helplessly towards the rift, Mr. Deeds blasting The Sentry along with it.

They both fall through the rift...

Miriam starts bawling her eyes out upon the realization. She yells in-between coughs and sobs,

"Follow him! We can't let them have the key! If they have it... it's over."

"IM GOING MIRIAM!" I say as I run towards the rift, I summon the Hand (through Oku of course) and use it to generate a vacuum, pulling myself and Miriam towards the rift.

the bright b lue light was emitted from my back and my eyes widened as I turned around and faced a strange, blue haired girl with a nifty looking sword, and she was currently kneeling down in front of me. "My name's Lucina, and I am at your service, mistress."

"Oh, uh, great," I muttered before pointing towards the weird yellow man. "You think you can get that girl back?"

Lucina glanced at Sentry and nodded. "I can try," she said before stepping forward with her sword drawn, trying to find a place to attack.

Though, seeing that we now had to try and jump towards the rift, I simply shrugged and ran towards it.

I throw the man the railgun and yell at him to follow me and keep hold of it while i break into, yet another, full sprint towards the rift

"Oh shit" I say as I run towards the rift while summoning a badass Sci-Fi gun.

[Retcon my last sentence]

More personel are able to arrive on scene. With heavy firepower, they very easily dispatch of the Skrull warriors that reside across the field. Meta Knight aids them, and in a minute everything is back under control.

Natasha encourages everyone, "JUST GO! We'll take Miriam, just don't let them take the key!"

[i have a feeling that we'll need to wait like 19 hours before we start again since it's 11 PM where i (and PL iirc) live]

[=BREAK TIME OVER!=]

Everyone charges straight into the rift.

It seems weird, but as soon as you started to enter it you could begin to f e e l y o u r s e l f s t r e t c h a n d s t r e t c h

As if you were entering a blackhole, your body goes numb and limp.

Everything around you is spinning.

Everything comes to a pause. You quickly begin to regain your senses, used to the experience by now.

You're on concrete floor. It's really hot. You open your eyes despite this, and you find yourself in a city environment . It's dark outside, but oddly still well-lit.

The Sentry is in front of the group, a couple meters in front of you, collapsed. He's shuffling uneasily, seemingly regaining his senses as well. The key is directly in front of him, on the ground.

I quickly whisper to the man holding my gun "Can you get that thing on the ground in front of the yellow guy?" while taking my gun

Your servant replies, "Right away sir." and approaches the key.

As Mr. Deeds reaches over to pick it up, The Sentry's right hand darts and grabs him, squeezing his arm so hard it snaps in half, blood pouring onto the floor.

"S-stay the **** away..."

[The Sentry is highly disorientated from the universal portal, and is weakened from his battle with Meta Knight... for now.]

The man procedes to quickly grab the key with his other arm and seemingly sidestep into the shadow of a building, reappearing behind me, but i motion for him to be quiet before he gives anything away

Before Mr. Deeds can exit his line of sight, The Sentry casually picks up a stone and tosses it towards him. It carries enough strength that it completely obliterates his skull.

He now struggles to stand up, still disorientated and stumbling, but making progress nonetheless.

Back