• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3

ProfessorLord said:
[SHIET. ok then]

I frantically yell at the man to get more and bigger guns, which he does. Starting with more of the same turrets, he seems to find some kind of energy weapon and hands it to me, which i immediate unload onto the yellow ********.

The matches burn the room. I wheeze

"OkkAay I'm rUnNing now" I can't, running towards whence our people came

The rift

My steps stagger and my pace is pitiful, what a GREAT time for the Getter to run out...

[The key is still in my hand Torstan, I shot the Stoner Sunshine using it, I'm currently running towards anywhere that'll take us back to our home verse.]

[Yes, Kai has demanifested right about now. Sabretooth is unable to fight considering he had his heart pulled out and his skull smashed through a building.]

[Hmmm alright]

I manifest my new gun and begin to fire at Sentry from behind my cover, while also demanifsting Sabretooth.

There are now at least a couple thousand turrets scattered around the area, all firing huge bullets and blackening the sky with micro missles.

The Sentry struggles to even stand.

"M-My lord... I believe I have the key, but forgive me... I'm not strong enough to bring it to you."

He collapses on the floor from his injuries.

He is suddenly bathed in golden light. A voice echoes through everyone's mind.

"Your actions have not gone unseen, child. If you call for me, I will listen."

The light bathing The Sentry increases in brightness. There's a figure slowly descending within it from the sky, connecting with the ground and placing his hand across The Sentry's head, causing him to break out into tears.

"T-Thank you my lord! I love you!"

But the voice interrupts him, "However, in demonstrating unable to take it from these mere humans you have stained and pissed on my image. This is simply unacceptable."

The light still prevents you from seeing the figure who is talking.

"I was wrong about you, it seems you've forced my hand. Goodbye, Sentry."

The Sentry starts visibly panicking, "W-wait a minute! My-y lord they are not as weak as they seem! I am s-sorry I ha-..."

The Sentry vanishes from sight.

I collapse, unconsciousness's embrace takes me.

A colossal robot stands before my mind, conjuring forth from the veil of my unconsciousness

You were unworthy of the Getter, yet growth you have shown. Continue shall we allow you to use it

A cocoon of Getter encircles the unconsciousness of my dream body, not my actual body...

The Getter Loves You...

The figure bathed in light now speaks up.

"I will only ask once, you have been warned. Bring me the key. If you refuse, you will no longer exist."

The Getter bends my flesh, attempting to submerge the key in it, my body rejects, rashes and mounds redder than itself conjuring forth, but my mind disagrees.

"Does he speak for anyone else?" the voice asks. You all feel fear seep into your very being. You cannot shake the feeling that something bad is about to happen.

[Dude again, its in Jayden's palms, partially submerged, you gotta give them my hand per it containing the key if you DID plan on giving it, which you don't]

Torstan hears a voice in his head:

Just give him the key damnit! I can't save you guys right now, just give in to his demands!

[I do, prior to the god thingy asking us to give it, Jayden was running with it before collapsing to the ground. It's submerged in his hand now because of the Getters downsides to it's use...]

Mr. Deeds shakes his head, unable to give you any satisfactory answer.

"I will not countdown. Take the key from your comrad and bring it to me, NOW!"

[PL, Deeds, when given a task, gains all the info he needs in order to complete it or the knowledge that he can't. Unless the gold guy is some eldritch abomination, he should be able to tell me something]

Back