• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3

[You may want to say that his seven is reduced, since, with high regen, we literally can't kill him without erasing him via Oku, and swathing isnt here rn]

[I am not changing his Regenerationn. You will have to figure out how to defeat him on your own... or maybe don't try to defeat him at all, just take the key.]

[Alright then. I may be able to incap him with a built up 457, since atomization is fairly easy at those levels of heat and the Sentry is weakened.]

I manefest TBM, while directing him to surround the yellow man, while firing my gun, with TBM absorbing most of the explosion and energy, causing the surrounding air to undergo nuclear fission again, and, again, containing all of the energy within himself and, by extension, the yellow man, rapidly increasing TBM's power, to the point that he now has quite a lot of mass and is a nearly-impenetrable physical object.

The Sentry limps on over towards the key, ignoring The Burning Man until he starts to become dense enough to thwart his progression. He reels his arm back and throws out a punch, a massive amount of force shoving TBM out of his way.

He continues limping and coughing towards the key.

TBM quickly reforms after the punch, and, due to the amount of air he's consumed, he begins to create a vacuum within himself, and, while attempting to fill all the space within him, including inside of the yellow man, he's rapidly drawing in more and more air, causing him to continue to increase in strenght as the fission has been replaced with fusion. In addition, me recoiling from firing the gun causes me to ring 662 again, and i nearly shit myself when i hear:

"Good morning, Mr. Austin, how may i be of service?"

I quickly respond "GET THE THING YOU DROPPED LAST TIME. QUICKLY."

The Sentry is very intelligent, and is able to recognize his opponents structure and weakness. He exhales before inhaling through his mouth violently, his super breath drawing The Burning Man into his lungs... in only a few seconds, he has fully contained the servant.

Mr. Deeds quickly makes his way to the key, but not fast enough. The Sentry blows out of his mouth with as much force possible, which when combined with The Burning Man, completely incinerates Mr. Deeds, the only thing remaining of him and the path he took being scattered carbon.

Though exhausting, The Sentry picks up his pace a little, no longer limping as much. He is roughly six meters away from the key.

[I suppose right about now you can use Igno.

The Sentry does have small open wounds, they've mostly closed up leaving only scratches and small scrapes.]

Being redirected may have caused a lapse in damage dealt by TBM, but it makes him vastly stronger, as the buildings he atomized were far more dense than the air he had been absorbing, and throws himself back at the yellow man, with a particularly bright and dense part breaking off in an attempt to clog the yellow man's mouth, and the rest focusing on surrounding him again and forcing it's way into his eyes, nose and ears.

Igno's flames and fear cause The Sentry to flinch for a second, but he ultimately ignores them and continues forward.

He is roughly five meters away from the key.

Standuser081 said:
[Can't you just deflect the key away from him?]
[my guy is basically a physical mass of energy, and the key amplifies emergy, which my guy may not be able to fully absorb, so i don't want to risk it, but someone else could rather easily]

I summon Havel and Viral

"Havel, slam the yellow man, Viral, take the key "

As i say this Havel goes to try slam the Sentry with his weapon, meanwhile Viral tries to grab the key.

As i notice everyone else starting to attack, i move back to almost directly behind the yellow man and aim my gun at the key, making a very rough estimation of where it will bounce off to, and fire. The shot bounces off at speeds that allow it to move through TBM completely unaffected, and sounds as if some almightly being just woke up specifically to ruin your day, and hits the yellow man directly in his left eye while knocking the key back quite a ways.

I also direct TBM to create gaps that are as small as possible for the other servants to enter and attack the man.

I summon Hayato and tell him to go after the key, as he nears it I summon Okuyasu to use The Hand in order to generate a vacuum of which will pull Hayato towards me, thus enabling me to ascertain the Key, and make Miriam happy.

My airways tighten, and once again do matches populate the metaphorical room, insinuating air lacking in a manner ferventmost

PsychoWarper said:
[Could someone give me a break down whats happnened after we got inside the rift]
[Sentry was weakened, due to being minced at least 3 times, and dazed, so i'm trying to melt him :) (and most of everyone else is wailing on him currently)]

[Basically Sentry be disoriented and weakened, he killed a few servants and everyone's afraid of dying so I used Hayato to grab the key, then I'mma use Okuyasu to pull me towards the right. Then if Sentry catches up I'mma cry over how I'll lose how Miriam cares about me and that sorta shit]

(Hmmm so we MIGHT be able to do something to him)

Seeing Senry weakened I summon Sabretooth to attack him while I get behind some cover.

"YO VIRAL! PASS ME THE KEY!" I say I dash towards... Them? I should probably ask for pronouns, I mean not now OBVIOUSLY, do I wanna go commit the die? No, I DONT wanna go commit the die.

If anybody deserves to give Miriam the key it's me. I'm not going to let a ******* HERETIC curry literally ANY of her favor... Assuming she wishes not to have her favor curried by a ******* HERETIC. If she did then I would ultimately permit such and completely accept, comprehend AND respect WHATEVER decision she may come to. But whatever she says...

SwathingDegenera777 said:
If anybody deserves to give Miriam the key it's me. I'm not going to let a ******* HERETIC curry literally ANY of her favor... Assuming she wishes not to have her favor curried by a ******* HERETIC. If she did then I would ultimately prevent such. But whatever she says.
[Very Warhammer 40K, much Inquisition]

[it may sound crazy but I've actually never played Warhammer 40K. I'm currently browsing it's tvtropes page actually... So yeah, mind letting Viral Chuck the key to me? I mean if not then I'll just have Okuyasu generate a vacuum that pulls Hayato directly towards Viral, colliding with them and knocking the key out of Viral hand, thus letting me grab it. Your choice fammeroni despatomi]

Havel rushes towards The Sentry, swinging his weapon. It connects and slams into him, but doesn't do anything more than cause him to stumble for a second. Vergo isn't having much success either. Tyranitar's fear does not affect him.

Viral rushes towards the key, and is meant with a deafening roar. The Sentry screams directly towards him at the top of his lungs, causing him permanent hearing loss and managing to even harm his internal organs, putting him in a world of pain.

Sabretooth dashes forward and swings his claws, but The Sentry is starting to get more capable. He turns around and ducks, punches his opponent through his chest, reaches and pries open his ribcage in order to grab the heart, then retracts his hand. He lets the heart rest in his open palm as he proceeds to smack Sabretooth across the face with it, crushing it and sending Sabretooth barreling into a building.

Okayasu and The Hand manage to get close enough to swipe, causing the key to be pulled directly into their hands.

"Alright, now!" I summon Kai and fire the chaingun, hoping that the Vengestone will leave Sentry weakened enough for the others to get clear blows

I dash away

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKMIRIAMIWONTLETYOUDOWNJESUSFUCKFUCKWAITICANUSEHAYATO"

Summoning Hayato do

"HAYATO, CHANNEL THE GETTER RAYS INTO THE KEY!"

I fire the rest of the rounds in my gun while yelling at the man to get more and bigger guns. Manwhile, TBM is frantically consuming the nearby landscape and continueing to grow in power, while launching several fully solid sections of himself, only around the size of a bullet but are more dense than neutronium, at the yellow man's mouth and eyes

Back