• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3

[Mr. Deeds is unable to gain any information from the mysterious figure. He has something supernatural warranting it.]

The man teleports in front of Viral, the blinding cone of light following him. He shoots his hand out at Viral, and suddenly he's gone.

"He no longer exists. I have made him vanish from reality. Bring me the key."

I reawake, my body reinvingorated per a mental dousing of Getter Ray's. My ribs however are under immense stress to the point in which they will CRACK any minute now.

"Ei sky guy! **** you, suck my dicken balls! As long as we have the Emperor on our side you can, as stated prior. SUCK MY DICKEN BALLS!"

The man teleports in front of Jayden, the blinding cone of light following him. He shoots his hand out into his throat, and suddenly he's gone.

"He too no longer exists. I have made him vanish from reality."

The key that resides within him drops to the floor.

"Pick it up and hand it to me."

"Oh my God ... We are doomed"

I can't believe that Viral is gone. I didn't have him for even an hour and he's already dead

And Jayden too, I didn't like her, but still, she was part of our group.

I decide to de-summon Havel, so he can't do anything stupid and get erased too.

We are screwed.

The man catches the key tossed to him.

"Good riddance, was it worth having your friend erased? Humans really are unintelligent."

He holds the key up to the sky. "I've seen numerous amounts of fakes, as common as stones at a beach..."

"But my eyes don't decieve me, this is the real deal! This is the full key!"
the man exclaims, causing him to pause for a moment.

"... which means you were the ones responsible for stealing half of it from me."

"Once you've entered this world... you have accepted your demise. This is DIO's domain, I have total control over all of reality!"

The man pauses for a moment.

"But I am not without mercy. I do not feel the urge to immediately erase you all, that would be too easy of a death..."

"Instead, we're going to play a game."

Rays of light begin to cover the sky as it begins to grow in brightness, until you are no longer able to keep your eyes open without damage.

I cover my eyes using my hands.

Who the hell is this guy ?

I think about it, I put the puzzle pieces in place.

Could he be...

Reality itself begins to warp and change drastically.

The light begins to die down and you are now able to open your eyes.

You all find yourselves in a room of some sort. It's impossible to tell because it's too dark.

You can hear the others around you. You're all strapped to a chair of some sort.

Back