• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3

"Woah woah, calm down there, girl," I muttered as I grabbed her hand in an attempt to stop her from stabbing herself. "You're just hurting yourself now, calm down. You're...loosing a lot of blood. Shit...anyone have anything to heal!?"

Towards the corner the group seems to be running towards, the Skrull that occupy that area are instantly dispatched, torn into bloody ribbons, giving everyone an opening.

There are large gusts of wind created from Meta Knight's movements. In general, he seems to be doing very well, The Sentry being torn into pieces over and over... it seems he has already recognized that he needs to obliterate his opponent completely.

"I just said that. Anyway, we really have to go before we get dragged into in these guys' fight. Because if we do, it's definitely not gonna end well."

"Yeah we need to figure something out" I look over at Miriam "Hmmm it looks like shes trying to do something with the key"

MY RIBS BURN

I grab Miriam's hand, shielding the key from puncturing her as my run fades slowly, becoming sansmerit with very much alot of ease. The Key IS still in her hand of course, mine is just shielding the key from puncturing her's, at the cost of my hand beginning to bleed.

"IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE MIRIAM, I WONT, LUNGS BE DAMNED, BREATH BE DAMNED.

DYSPHORIA BE DAMNED".

"Oi Jayden it seems like shes trying to do something with the key, let her it might save us all" I say walking over to Miriam.

Miriam ignores Jayden and squeezes her hand harder, causing it to bleed some more. The light from the key begins glowing brighter and brighter until... a bright blue light begins to protrude from everyones back, a new servant now manifesting.

"We didn't know the key would be here... but I'm sure as hell glad it is." the man in yellow comments.

The Sentry lashes out in a final attempt against his opponent. He regains his physical composure once more, this time ignoring Meta Knight entirely, simply flying past him. Though he's fast, even Meta Knight struggles keeping up.

A large rift tears open the very fabric of space in which the group is trying to run towards. The Sentry booms past everyone, grabbing Miriam by her neck, headed towards the portal.

"I guess I'll just take the girl then!"

[Well there goes Miriams head good job now we cant even try to save her, plus thats some JoJo type reaction speed]

A bell materializes in my hand, which is rung in responce to me moving, and i hear:

"Good morning, Mr. Austin, how may i be of service?"

I quickly yell "BIGFUCKINGGUN."

As everyone is focussed on the Sentry, he merely takes 2 steps back and returns to me with a large railgun

"Simply hold the trigger to fire." he calmly replies. As i fire the gun, a sound like thousands of lightning bolts going off simultainiously ripples through the air, seemingly instantly hitting the yellow man, creating an explosion that engulfs most of the sky, although it seems to have all been directed in another direction by the skin of the man, and not simply creating an explosion.

[may be a bit outside of guidelines, but i can fix it if need be]

[FTL is nothing to MFTL+ also we have to summon our servents and none of use have MFTL+ reactions so by the time we noticed that shes gone Sentrys thousends of miles away]

[Welp I guess we are JoJo characters now humans with MFTL+ reactions plus torlikoffs servent is the only one whos fast enough to do anything]

[I just skimmed through. So basically we're running from Sentry, Miriam's injured, and we're surrounded by super skrulls? Did I miss anything important?]

Back