• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3

As everyone begins running, Miriam is tagged by a bullet. She recieves a hole straight through her chest, and collapses onto the ground, convulsing.

Suddenly, a man in yellow drops onto the battlefield, his descent causing the ground to shake.

"You can consider this an intervention." the man simply says. He looks on towards the field, almost pleased with what he is seeing. Everyone is very visibly in shock and panic. Black tendrils begin to spout from himself, reaching across the field instantly in an attempt to kill everyone running away.

A quick fleeting darkness is brought across the field for an instant.

Natasha interjects: "I'm going to have to ask you to not." the former darkness gone as quickly as it had arrived. The black tendrils that had once stretched across the field have been eviscerated entirely.

gettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergettergetterGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTER

MIRIAM

I dash towards Miriam, attempting to ascertain her in hopes of the Getter REINVIGORATING her much like it did me, such an amazing human deserves life as much a worthless ****** **** such as do.

[Take note of how the Getter Influences them..]

"Uh...Miriam? Do we...have to fight that guy?" I ask once Jayden had...apparently just jumped out of my arms. "Uh...just curious."

I pick up Miriam's body, and I attempt to dash backwards as a means by which to protect

PROTECTMIRIAMPROTECTMIRIAMPROTECTMIRIAMPROTECTMIRIAMPROTECTMIRIAMPROTECTMIRIAMGETTERGETTERGETTERGETTERPROTECTMIRIAMPROTECTMIRIAMPROTECTMIRIAMPROTECTMIRIAMGETTERGETTERPROTECTMIRIAMGETTERPROTECTMIRIAMPROTECTMIRIAMPROTECTMIRIAM

The man in yellow is confused as to what had just happened. He looks around, puzzled.

He is seemingly bisected and split into pieces instantly, blood pouring from his open wounds.

"If you thought you had any chance in this invasion, you are terribly mistaken." another mysterious voice echoes across the field. Natasha starts laughing, as if she was responsible for the damage inflicted on The Sentry.

There's a gust of wind, and someone now stands at the center of the field.

"Come back when you can put up a fight."

{Things are moving way too fast here okay Miriam was shot that is so not good but Jayden is gonna mother her I guess.]

[Holy shit I thought he was gonna want use to fight Void thats like fighting Evil Superman who has hax and can Asspull]

I dash towards the lady kind as to aid me during my plight, and attempt to hand her Miriam's unconscious body

GETTER

"SPHERE OF SWORD ARE YOU WITH US?"

AVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAMAVENGEMIRIAM

Hl3 or bust said:
[Frantically attempts to deduce if 457 can even survive attmepting to absorb the Sentry's energy attacks]
[No he can't]

I run away faster as I know about the Marvel universe and who we are facing.

I blinked as Jayden handed me the girl's unconcious body. At least...I hope she was unconscious. God, I wish I hadn't seen the nine year old with a bullet in her chest. "What do you want me to do?"

PsychoWarper said:
[If we fight Void WE WILL ALL DIE im not kidding]
[i have an idea of how our death can maybe be prolonged enough for us to defeat him, but i need to know if we're actually supposed to fight the Sentry first]

The gunmen on the outskirts of the field now start to appear, revealing themselves. They appear to look exactly the same, as if they were clones.

The Sentry immediately begins to reconstruct himself from the damage inflicted by Meta Knight. He looks slightly uneasy in the face of his opponent.

Natasha begins to retort, "You picked the wrong time to invade. I'm going to eliminate every single one of you."

The Sentry regains his composure, and challenges her, "We'll see if there's any validity behind that."

There's another clash of noise and light, and both fighters have instantly concluded their fight. The Sentry is once again torn to pieces... however, Meta Knight's mask is now cracked.

Miriam begins coughing out blood, struggling to breathe.

She takes the key from her pocket, and squeezes it as hard as she possibly can. Blood begins to pour from her clenched hand, the key poking and stabbing it.

The ball glares, and the fear drives away the energy, it dissipates quite hastily, leaving nothing more than green whispering mists.

Using what little I have, I catch up towards the lady that aided me and grabbed Miriam from her arms, carrying her as my hasteful dissipates into a normal run

And NOW my ribs be hurting again, shit...

Back