• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3

After finishing my mile [if its okay in saying I did so early], I turn around to see Jayden being a complete ******* mess and I couldn't help but frown. "Poor kid," I muttered as I took a step back and took a deep breath.

"Doesn't deserve...whatever it is that's happening to him."

Miriam blows a whistle. "Everyone, come over here regardless if you're done."

There's some yelling in the background from some of her personel though. She turns around to see what's wrong. They're all incoherently shouting. Natasha has worry in her eyes as she shouts,

"We've got company!"

Helicopters glide across the sky until they stop, now hovering over the field.

"Ah shit" I say as I find cover.

[@Stan true but your dude differently insane not saying he has no reason to be just pointing out that theres no half.]

[Yobo I honestly can't tell if you're roleplaying or if you're commenting and currenlty that's not a good thing]

"Oh, what is it?" I asked as I slowly walked over towards Miriam, glancing at those helicopters in the sky. That...probably wasn't good.

[Well my first reaction is generally to find cover so im normally good and Swathing a beserking segment isn't worth much if your dead]

"This is not good at all." Miriam whispers. The four helicopters in the sky are interrupted by gunfire. Through the trees surrounding the field is gunfire. Personel begin dropping left and right. Natasha screams for everyone to get down.

"We can't even ******* see where they are!" Natasha yells over the noise.

Miriam looks around at everyone: "Start running! Follow me!" and with that she begins to sprint as well, headed towards a corner of the field. She notices Jayden struggling. "Ryan! Hurry up and grab him!"

[fair point, I mean my pc isn't dead yet, they just need some oxygen, something of which requires binder removal, or a servant with oxygen powers, but none of yall have that. Wait do we get a say about if our characters already know about their second servant?]

As i hear Miriam, i break into a full sprint towards Jayden, grab him and continue the full sprint back to the tree line along with Miriam

"I'll help too," I muttered before running over towards Jayden, hopefully alongside Ryan. Once I approach, I attempt to speak to him. "Hey so I don't know if you can hear me but we're just going to get you outta here, okay? Okay, great. Now just...up we go..."

And then I was running off with Ryan, at least to make sure he wasn't gonna drop Jayden.

[Yeah I was gonna ask if Jayden could emerge from their unconsciousness with the new servant for a berserking segment or a "Run Away like Joseph Joestar" segment]

"Could you, like, shut up, Brian!?" I shouted in an exasperated tone. "We're sort of running for our life here!"

Standuser081 said:
I also start following Miriam. "Jayden's become dead weight again. Surprising."
I respond "Shut it. I'm not leaving a ******* 14 year old kid behind just because he's annoying."

My back glows with an energy greenestmost, it proliferates throughout my body, lying in a concentration ferventmost on my back.

[Setting up for the servant awakening when it goes down]

[My guys an athlete whos like 3 feet taller then her so I should be faster... wait im using logic again]

[I know its just alot of these people seem some what athletic so they should faster though we could just not run full speed]

The Green Energy pulsates, and so again are the strings reconnected, moreso than ever before, they bear a girth akin to the stalk of a tree.

I reawaken

leaping from the confines of those who carry me, I run forward with a haste ferventmost.

Getter...

Getter..

Getter.

GETTER

[Let's play guess what's reinvigorating Jayden! I mean that's a cheeky joke but nonetheless]

Back