• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#3)

"Oh so your one of those crazy people who think they can here god huh... so whats the next part of your plan human sacrifice or self sacrifice?" I ask Najenda.

[You'd best had forgotten]

Nail begins launching out devastating balls of energy towards Najenda. Caught off-guard, she finds herself unable to effectively dodge in time...

"Have you forgotten about the properties of the key already? I'll fill you in."

The energy blasts come in contact with her... and absorbed into her chest.

"Energy goes in... amplified energy comes out!"

She aims her arm at Nail, blasting him back with stronger energy than he had thrown at Najenda. He's heavily damaged, though not dead. He begins to demanifest.

She dawns visible strife, trying to answer our questions and, and in anger I rush inwards.

"OKUYASU! CONJURE FORTH THE HAND AND LAY WASTE TO HER BEING! Najenda, you may not deserve this, but your unwillingness to let these people have another chance leaves me NO choice... ULTARONI ERASONI!" i screech as the hand waves it's hands around maniacally, erasing every last fiber of her being... Hopefully

Najenda is visually overwhelmed by her emotions. Everyone has been insulting and toying with her in an attempt to throw her off. Because of this, she wasn't fully aware of Jayden.

The Hand swipes the air in between her, closing the gap, and begins to swipe again at Najenda. She manages to regain concious thought and react in time, throwing an uppercut into The Hand's swipe...

Her arm is wiped from existance. Najenda begins screaming in pain.

"Wow that wasn't very smart, I kinda expected more, so how are you gonna explian that to your lord?" I ask Najenda.

"I really wonder how you ever got to the point that you were sent against us, you seem like you'd have died trying to open the door to get in here."

[Ditto, round 6:15 Chicago time I gotta gogo per how my internship at the local dojo starts, gotta clean the bathroom and help teach the little fuckwits]

Najenda is further upset with the comments coming from the group.

Recognizing the opening created, Jeffery manifests All Might whom leaps towards Najenda.

All Might lands a direct blow to Najenda's face, the punch able to daze her. He begins to throw more punches, faster and faster. Eventually, she backhands All Might and sends him flying into wall, burrying him deep inside of it.

Jayden takes back control and uses The Hand to swipe once more. Najenda vanishes before she can be erased, and reappears near the ceiling, floating.

Najenda begins panting heavily.

"I-I'm sorry my lord, but I cannot be strong anymore." her chest beginning to slowly glow brighter and brighter.

"Y-you've all left me no choice. I'm going to use this energy... and blow up the entire island."

"Woah she can fly, well... at least I have both arms" I say discouraged that she can fly.

After hearing that "How about we leave and lock the room I mean its a reactor room its gotta have some sort of protection from explosions.

[Nah, your effective limit is 7-C. You cannot absorb it at a fast enough rate to spare everyone in the room.]

"Anyone have any ideas? Cause right now I'm just thinking we should throw her into space or something, cause we're gonna die if she stays or we stay."

Najenda is brought to peace as she has a realization:

"O-oh... they're going to be here soon!"

She slowly floats back in front of the reactor.

"I just have to wait... until they come!" she begins crying tears of joy.

[The reactor was used to power the key... she's in front of the reactor... she may have a limit to how much energy she can absorb]

"Ok whoever has there servent push her into the reactor I mean... it was built to handle that power"

[Do I have my servent?]

Igno's flames hardly manage to bother Najenda, though it does obscure her vision.

"I hope you've made peace with yourself... my lord is almost here!"

I summon Sabretooth have him jump up slit her throat and stuff her body in the reactor thing.

[Gotta be a bit brutal]

Sabretooth dashes through Igno's flames, ignoring the flesh on his back literally being vaporized. He continues through until he reaches the tail-end, and proceeds to slash at Najenda.

Her throat is torn open from this combined surprise attack, though she manages to grab Sabretooth by his arms, preventing any further damage.

[Vergo is up.]

Back