• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#3)

I summon Havel and make him go in front of me, to use him as protection.

I then shout with a very angry voice

"WE ARE NOT THE GODDAM LEGION OF MEN, WE AREN'T TRYING TO DESTROY THE MULTIVERSE, WHO THE FU** TOLD YOU THAT ?!"

"IM WITH NEITHER OF YOU!!! I MAY SUFFER, THE PAIN OF KNOWIMG THAT ILL NEVER BE A REAL MAN IS ONE, BUT IF YOU, A BELIEVER OF CHRIST THEMSELVES. REFUSE TO GIVE EVEN THE MOST HORRIFYING MONSTERA A CHANCE TO CHANGE THEN... YOU AREN'T ONE OF CHRIST!"

Najenda is furious with Claudio's yelling.

Instantly, she is brought directly in front of Havel. She reels back her arm and strikes the knight... surprisingly, he manages to withstand the force relatively easily, only sliding back a tad.

Najenda strikes into Havel over and over. The same energy that was forced from her finger is now encompassing her entire body, her blows getting progressively stronger.

[Hey I did stuff]

"When did my life come to this... I just wanna play video games and go to college not this" I think to myself while hiding.

(Also shes distracted and sabretooth is running at her, and hes good at stealth)

[Why doesn't any one else get behind cover like me?]

I sneak out from behind my cover and grab brian gentally moving him behind cover.

Najenda continues to strike Havel over and over, dodging his counter-attack. While she's doing so, Sabretooth takes this as his opportunity for a stealth attack.

"You really think I'd let my guard down?"

Najenda turns around at break-neck speeds, her entire hand raised towards Sabretooth. "I know of your power... and quite frankly, I'm sick of it."

A massive energy bolt is launched off at Sabretooth. He meakly attempts to evade in some way but to no avail. It strikes his body violently and his skin begins glowing.

The energy inside of him dies down.. his skin and muscle has been completely obliterated from the neck down, an adamantium skeleton the only thing remaining of his body.

Meanwhile, Vergo attempts to attack her with his staff, as ordered. The very second it makes contact with her head, the energy radiating from her body is sent violently through the pole and into the fighter. He very quickly collapses suffering severe damage, albeit not as damaged as Sabretooth.

"The hell, Dedric! I was gonna kick her ass and beat her to death and drink her blood and eat her guts! Hehe.." I say, now half-insane.

"Dont blame me you ******* psychopath" I say as I demanifest sabretooth glad hes got good rege.

(I feel like thats the wrong character ovo)

PsychoWarper said:
"Dont blame me you ******* psychopath" I say as I demanifest sabretooth glad hes got good rege.
[he was literally the only guy who could hurt her (who's master is active anyways)]

Najenda vanishes and reappears in front of the reactor.

"Christ himself has made his wishes clear... that these men must be purged." she says to Jayden. "Side yourself with us, and I will show you the truth!"

"you know what NAJENDA? All this... Your FLAGRANT disrespect for the word of Christ SICKENS me! You SAY you follow it but... Do you REALLY? You fail to give these MONSTERS even the HOPE of a chance! NAJENDA... Go. To.. HELL..."

A green Aura envelops me as my rage swelters to new heights. I feel my connection to strings metaphysical grow.

[Could I please haz new servant. Considering the immense effort it takes Jayden to overcome their doubts AND the sweltering of a green Aura, the conjuration of a new Servant even if to never be used again... Would be really fitting thematically. As for and assuming you say yes, I was thinking of something daemomic to represent the harm religion has done to Jayden's belief of their legitimacy of who they are. Perhaps something from Devilman? Maybe even the Devil Getter? As to symbolize their subconscious programming to believe they are unholy despite being who they are?]

PsychoWarper said:
[Hes also a walking skeleton whos regen will take several hours to fix him]
[while said skeleton would require literally quintillions of attacks to actually be damaged]

[I'm willing to reason that Sabretooth would be able to survive that kind of damage, and though it would normally take him a few hours, whenever you manifest your servant they are in perfect physical condition.]

[So if your servant isnt fully dead and can regenerate from an injury, they will be regenerated whenever you re-manifest them.]

[But he doesn't have muscles to move so hed just be an intact pile of indestructible bones(Noticed I said walking oops) and demanifest naturally after 5 seconds of nothing]

[@Professor never said hed die he would survive that but hed be useless so I despawned him so now the countdown to resummon starts]

[Swathing is on the right track when it comes to winning this fight. There's an obvious weakness of Najenda for you guys to exploit.]

Najenda begins breathing heavily in response to Jayden, sweating.

"Y-you... I see, you're beyond reasoning as well. I suppose I will wipe you out like the rest."

Najenda raises her hand and a bolt of energy is launched towards Jayden.

The green Aura grows even further, encompassing a large portion of the land.

[But seriously temporary new servant yay or nay? It can be perm or temp, but symbolizing religions damage to Jayden as the means to kill NAJENDA would be awesome]

"NAJENDA... Ge..."

[ I just saw the MFTL+ Reactions on her page.

Oh no.]

Also I saw another character you made on the wiki. It seems like spoilers, is it?

[Kay]

The green Aura vanishes spontaneously, neutralizing the girth of the blast.

"Wait... If you really ARE the hearer of the Lord's words... What does they have to say of homosexuals? Surely GOD would not demonize one for who they were born as... Right?"

[This is my plan, ask them controversial religious questions then erase them when they go in confusion]

[I mean... challenging her directly by using your relatively weak servant and calling her a bitch may not have been the smart decision if you wanted to last as long as possible, @HI3]

Brian checks Ryan's pulse... he's alive and stable.

[thats literally the /r/overlyspecificshirts of combat abilities]

[also, Standuser has been running for me this entire time, so having something come of that would be nice]

Hl3 or bust said:
[thats literally the /r/overlyspecificshirts of combat abilities]
[also, Standuser has been running for me this entire time, so having something come of that would be nice]
[Which ability?]

I stand up and shout at Najenda. "Hey, you! You think that this "Lord" you're talking about actually accepts you? A whiny ass bitch who can't control her tantrums? Hah, you must highly delusional to think that! Hahahahahahahaha!" I keep laughing mockingly, trying to provoke her.

"You afraid NAJENDA? Afraid of your Lord to be but one of many CONFLICTING Lord's? Also was Jesus a human given godly powers. Or a physical manifestation of God? Could they disagree on a course of action?

Answer me you swathing... Degenerate

[I'm trying to bait her into getting too close to dodge I guess. With the reactions anything I throw at her likely won't work, and I only have one shot.]

Back