• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 1

[===!BREAK TIME OVER!===]

[Half of the apartment close to the original entrance has been completely trashed, floors collapsed, and ceilings destroyed. There's dozens of bodies on the floor, some mobsters alive, others... not alive.

In a valiant confused effort, more gangsters proceed to storm through other unknown entrances, with mobsters occupying other rooms, approaching your group with more firearms. From your perspective, you are unable to see where they are coming from, but they are entering through emergency exits and windows. There is only 6-7 more remaining. Destruction to the apartment as well as murdering the mobsters is frowned on by Miriam, but is totally allowed.

I will clarify in case someone missed it, they cannot see your servant, but they can still interact with them. Your servant still physically exists, even if they cannot be sensed. After your manifestation time runs out, it will take 2 minutes before you can remanifest them once more.]

[Chapter One is almost over]

As i continue to hide under a pile of rubble, i try to see if i can tell where the remaining mobsters are, while thinking to myself "That degenerated disturbingly quickly."

I don't have a weapon. I think to myself. Since I haven't used my servant for a bit, I go to look for something I can loot by nearby unconscious mobsters.

'Well, this have gone so delightfully catatrosphic. I hope she isn't nut enough to expect us living in here after the fact. Well then.'

As I was hiding behind cover like the rest of them, I summoned my Servant that we have a slight chat earlier on.

"Yago, could you make me a homing ghost bullet that go through object and make people faint for my nearly-aqquired revolver?"

"Sure thing, boss."

After making numerous bullets (along with modding the revolver for my personal used, he added as a special bonus), I began loading it into my revolver, and began shooting back at the mobster from behind cover. Just as expected, the bullet's homing in on them, goes from one side to the other as they fainted, and continue to do so as it passed through all of them, even behind cover before it disappears and return to me. (Such an overachiever, this guy is)

[I change my mind. Your ghost bullet begins to falter after only piercing two men, and implants itself into the third. You are not proficient enough to fully utilize her modifications.]

At this point, whatever remaining gangsters decide "**** it" and leave the apartment from where they came, navigating the broken floors, knocked down walls, etc.

One of them is crawling on the floor. He begins to prop himself up against a piece of debris resting against the wall, cursing wildly in japanese. There's a buzzing noise in his pocket, he reaches for his phone and answers it. There's a pause...

He speaks in a broken english accent: "It's for you?"

He puts it on speaker-phone.

"I see you can't even follow simple instructions. You haven't just trashed the apartment, but the actual building!?" Miriam asks furiously. "And I told you not to kill them... you just murdered the Yakuza."

"J-Just... go to your rooms. As I said before, your room number is on the back of your nametag. I'll have people come over and help clean things up... You should all be disappointed in yourselves." Miriam hangs up the phone, smiling.

The Yakuza member just kind of stands there before he walks towards the now broken down door. He speaks in a broken english accent again, muttering "******* assholes."

I wait for the remaining mobster to leave before getting up, my body stiff from how long i'd been laying there, before quickly scorunging around for a few more unexploded magazines, as i intend to keep the gun.

[would that be kosher?]

I stand and look at my 'room' or whats left of it "Wie zum Teufel soll ich hier schlafen?" I say before sitting on the broken coach.

"Well,next time you hired faked actor, make sure to also planned for their insurance for the "actually die" stuff...Insurance for the building too, now that you think about it."

Casually saying such, I goes over to the mobster who is still fainting on the ground, as I notice a glowing spot in the middle of their body. It's seems like some of the bullets actually get themselves stuck inside them, struggling to escape...How does ghost even got stuck though?

'Well, he does said to said this when this case happen... "Return" '

Immediately after that, my newly-modded revolver shine, and all the bullet that have been lodged in there began to float out of their body and into the gun itself, disappearing as it merge with it. At the same times, the bullet that I have in my pocket also come out return to the gun itself

"Huh...storing bullets along with saving it. How convenient."

Sastified that I got such a good Servant, I returned to my room, intending to rest, and then test with him some more.

"Eh, with how much she brag being rich, it probably doesn't matter whether half the trash get tossed aside, or if all of them burn. Doesn't mean she won't be pissed off for us going "above and beyond our call of duty" though"

"I don't remember if she could see our servants or not, but if she could she would've noticed that half of them are basically living collateral damage, but she didn't really sound like she cared in all honesty." i respond while trying to find my room.

"She obviously could, remember the Man of Tight earlier? Though yeah, but like I said, she would still be mad that we didn't listen to her order...TBH though, apparently we're all excited kid playing around with our new toy."

"I mean yeah, we probably could've saved most of the apartment if we were more careful, but i don't think many of us were thinking about that when like 30 heavily armed assholes stormed the building." I respond as i find my room, which has 2 of it's walls missing with the rest being completely trashed and covered in scorch marks, although the bed seems oddly clean compared to the rest of the room, due to only being coverd in a thin layer of ash.

"Well, what done is done. Hopefully she isn't petty enough to make us actually live in there for a week or so...Though considering her age, that seems unlikely."

I then also come to my room, in a similar state as the rest of them: Trashed and Burned. I then dusted off the ash from the bed, and lay to rest there, taking my phone and play with it.

I turn from the coach im sitting on " Im guessing shes going to be petty enough to force us to sleep in the rooms"

"Dannazione"

i go search for more ammo for my rifle and then i go check my room

it's a wrecked and half burned, only slightly worse than my regular house

"I feel like if you tell a gang to kill us all, there's going to be some.... collateral."

I go check out my room... surprisingly not too bad if you don't take into account the missing wall.

It also took the bed with it when it got destroyed though.

As i watch Edward enter his room, i yell "Pretty sure my guy destroyed the wall there by blowing up a grenade or two, sorry about that." while i clean off my bed.

i summon Havel and together we clear up my room a bit

Then Havel disappears.

"it's much better now"

i jump on the bed.

Back