• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 1

As the gang members bust down the door, I think "It's now or never, might as well", and attempt to summon the big green guy. The moment he enters, he sends out a single blast, blowing up the door, hallway, and several people. He disappears almost immediately, leaving me to ponder how I failed two goals as simple as "try not to kill anyone" and "Don't destroy the apartment".

"this will hurt"

I point at a grunt and then Havel sends it flying backwards with a punch in the gut

and then i point to another, which is sent flying high by an uppercut

and then i shoot a third one in the guts with my handgun

"Eh, screw it." i think to myself as i summon The Burning Man near a group of gangsters, who appear visibly uncomfortable as the heat wave hits them, detonates the bullets in their magazines and scorches their clothing, hair and large parts of their skin.

Since they literally got bitten in the soul, I walk up to one of the members lying on the ground.

"Hey... Uhh... You okay?" I say, before realising I'm now in an open space and I have two guns pointed to my head.

"Crap." I say before sending out Lemon Bread who proceeds to shoot two of them with projectiles.... That also has to hurt their soul.

"Ha weak" Sabretooth says before ripping out the paralyzed mans throat.

He thens turns to me and smiles sadisticlly and says "Was that ok 'Master' " in a sarcastic and condisending tone

"... You didn't listen all you ******" I say ignoring the body "well take out the others at least" gesturing towards the rest and for the next 5 or so seconds he slaughters multiple gangsters both disappearing.

Holding my head "Damn that hurts" I say taking cover after he disappeared 'well... at least hes effective' I think to my self.

(I love that no one mentioned that ive been wearing sunglasses inside this whole time)

As the skeletons of the first group turn to ash, i direct The Burning Man over to another group of gangsters, whom are dealt with in a similar fashion, and, as he dematerializes, left over heatwaves detonate several grenades, several magazines worth of bullets and a few more gangsters before dissipating.

[there are some serius conflicts between the Points of View, like two people ignored the fact that i was close to the door, also there were only 7 enemies]

PsychoWarper said:
[I think we ****** up the apartment]
[I mean, you and andy were the only ones who's servants weren't either literally fire or way too strong for that to be avoidable]

[also, i'm pretty sure i got the ones downstare tbh]

Half of the apartment close to the original entrance has been completely trashed, floors collapsed, and ceilings destroyed. There's dozens of bodies on the floor, some mobsters alive, others... not alive.

In a valiant confused effort, more gangsters proceed to storm through other unknown entrances, with mobsters occupying other rooms, approaching your group with more firearms.

As i relize my only real method of defense has left, i pick up an un-exploded sub-machine gun, a clip or 2 and attempt to hide under some rubble.

[There are no more firearms other than the ones dropped by the mobsters. Other weapons include ones you would commonly find around a house, like a pool cue, a chair, etc.]

i run out of summoning time and Havel disappears

i pick up an Assault Rifle from one of the enemies bodies and i go hiding behind some rubble, the same rubbles which Rya is also using to hide

"i'll cover your back" i say to him quietly

Tyranitar dematerializes and I fall down. The mini sandstorm dies down and dissipates. I notice the other mobsters coming and get behind a couch next to Dedric. "I hope you have good aim, because I don't."

"I have a plan!" I screamed, summoning Nail and firing off a single blast in the direction of the gangsters, destroying what remains of the apartment and making an explosion a little too large for comfort.

I find a few stragglers from the mob and summon Igno. "Try to be non-lethal." I tell it. The Dino swings it's tale and hits a few in the legs, knocking them back. They look mostly unharmed, but seem to be crippled by fear, to the point that they refuse to shoot.

PsychoWarper said:
I look over at Claudio and ask "Do you see where there coming from?"
i responde to his question with a very well tought out response, which shows my high IQ

i look at him with a deep glare and i say

"no"

As I see several mobsters running near me and up the stairs, i summon The Burning Man again, causing a large ash plume, and, even though my ears are still ringing from the earlier explosions, i hear several more explosions and screams.

I down look at the 12 year old "Hey if they start shooting you have a smaller chance of getting then I do since your half my size"

(Ignoring the completely not helpful Claudio.)

I crouch in a corner, since I have the least chance of being blindsided by anyone and not being able to protect myself with my Servant

I direct The Burning Man to expand outward in all directions, with the heat causing the windows, glassware and most ceramics to violently shatter, along with causing several distant explosions, before he dissipates.

[===!BREAK TIME!===]

[During this time, all activity until I resume will not be acknowledged, so please don't type anything. I'd suggest you go visit the meta thread if you have anything to say.

[===!BREAK TIME!===]

Back