• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1

"Dunno really, down this hallway for now. Blasting our way out won't work because the metal is apparently self-repairing."

I attempt to clean out my ear with my pinky finger, trying to get the ringing out of it and hoping that guy didn't cause any permanent ear damage.

[Good thing im from the Warhammer 40k verse where this would be slightly above average height]

I look around "You know, youd think whoever kidnapped us and put us in that room would be here by now" I say puzzled.

"Maybe some kind of kill-switch or just something that was set-up beforehand? It's not the most absurd explaination i can come up with."

PsychoWarper said:
[Good thing im from the Warhammer 40k verse where this would be slightly above average height]

I look around "You know, youd think whoever kidnapped us and put us in that room would be here by now" I say puzzled.
[And thus my storytelling genius asserts itself ovo]

PsychoWarper said:
[Just realized im the only person not from the Real World]
[Not counting the Mobian wolf with the shovel, of course. ovo]

I decide to throw my die again, hoping for something helpful to happen

It lands on the side with the 5 red symbols again and shoots what seems like 5 fireballs at the ceiling again

[Gonna state my previous actions of what I would have done when Bob arrived.]

The man who didn't wake up earlier appeared! He's very loud. I walk up to him smiling and reach out a leek for him to shake.

[For current actions.]

I show a shocked face, then hit the person with the die (very) lightly on the head with a leek, then run from the soon to be falling debris.

[Also my character is from the Internet (specifically the Internet in Blane's world), and not the real world.]

I roll my eyes. "Not like I didn't see that coming," I mumble to myself. Though, upon a second glance, was that one human semi-solid? What was that about? And more importantly, could it possibly have something to do with Chaos, the creature that nearly destroyed an entire city back at his home that was only stopped by the hedgehog hero, Sonic?

I decided that possibility alone dictated a closer eye should be kept on this individual.

What a strange fellow we go here.

I go in front of Bob and say to him in a friendly tone.

"Nice to meet you Bob, my name's Gianna"

I pull the girl into a huge hug and squeeze really really hard, lifting her off the ground.

"Nice to meet you Gianna! I am glad you do not hurt me on touch."

[Dude, she ain't a purple mass. Also Bog doesn't usually hurt people on touch, he's frequently punched and hit in h2h without hurting the opponent, it's only if he's intentionally using acid.]

When asked for my name I smile, then point to the name plate hanging from my neck

Back