• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1

"We should probably get out of this room you guys, I doubt there's much in store there." I say, cautiously walking through the hallway.

I notice that the......thing who has the metal rod is some kind of purple mass

"Yeah **** that noise." i whisper to myself as i turn back around and keep walking

[I was under the assumption that she'd still look human, but would be made of acid (same way logias work), since we aren't taking on the appearance of our characters.]

[Also, the metal rod looks like a leek, probably in color too.]

[Oof, I missed out on a bit of action. But I'm back, so...]

As I was distracted with the weapons on the wall, I didn't realize the others were opening the door until I felt the breeze and saw the others leaving. Cursing silently to myself, I quickly grabbed a small pistol, scooped up the shovel, and rushed off to catch up with the others, who luckily hadn't gotten too far ahead of me.

I wince, my highly sensitive ears taking the brunt more than the human being addressed. "Can you keep it down, please? We don't know if we're the only ones here."

"We all woke up in a room back there, found out we have crazy powers and shit now and you're literally gonna make me go deaf."

Back