• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1

[This doesnt come from Mad Enhancment though

Invulnerability (His skin is a conceptual defense that nullifies all but the highest-ranked attacks)

It comes from a passive NP]

I start pushing with 50% strength.

PsychoWarper said:
[This doesnt come from Mad Enhancment though
Invulnerability (His skin is a conceptual defense that nullifies all but the highest-ranked attacks)]
[iirc, thats God Hand and is generally restricted due to being vague and making him extremely difficult to kill by non-Nasuverse characters]

I look over the various items without much care, then suddenly I see it: glimmering beautifully in the reflection of the flames, a leek rod. At full speed, I sprint over to the leek, take hold of it, and thrust it into the air with a first pump.

"Nn!"

I then proceed to walk towards the door, waving the metal leek up and down in time to my steps while humming.

[Well im pretty sure it means only High 7-A attcks can harm me but alright, also will that change as we increase tier level?]

I slowly increase my power to about 75%.

[Also Hl3 your immune to like all hax with telekill and will be until the end of the series]

[i resist it normally and telekill bumps that to straight up immunity

EDIT: i only have telekill guns, bullets and knives/1023-ARC]

[Yeah and that resistance is 1-B, also so that means if we become 5-C my invulnerability will be useless]

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[i resist it normally and telekill bumps that to straight up immunity]
[Resist what?]
[editted the message and, at the very least, Reality Warping, mind manip, telepathy and possesion (remember that RW in SCP means basically anything they don't call magic, which generally has a rigid definition based on various factors)]

[Really? I thought there were non 1B reality warpers/things they don't understand in scpverse. If not it would probably be baseline negation of plenty of OP powers, which is still pretty good. This is all assuming we're using the same system as RW.]

[i still say that no higher-d stuff is more trouble than it's worth

just don't let people get stupidly haxxed characters]

As the Keanu attempts to push in the door, i realize that i have a gun i never say before, and it isn't like the other oddly colored ones

"Well, either the giant isn't helping or is basically doing all of it since he's only using one hand." i respond, pulling out this new gun and putting the, now normal, die in my pocket

The doors swing wide open, and reveal a hallway that extends further then you can see. There's little light, but you can make out yipour general surroundings, which are quite dirty and rundown. There are a few candles, but they are few and far between.

Back