• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1

I sighed. Considering there seemed no end to this dimly lit hallway, it seemed appropriate that I at least try to get to know these people, no matter how weird they are.

Says the guy who's carrying around a shovel, I think to myself.

Regardless of my personal scolding, I announced, "The name's Digby, though I guess no one really asked."

Monarch Laciel said:
I pull the girl into a huge hug and squeeze really really hard.
"Nice to meet you Gianna! I am glad you do not hurt me on touch."
Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch !

"Please stop the hugging, you are squashing me."

; _ ;

[My character doesn't look like Bog, none of our characters look like their power givers, and Bog's been touched plenty of times without burning people. Syn, Hue, Gildeduy, and Yupia, all being examples.]

[We're walking through the forest.

We're walking through the forest.

We're walking through the forest.

We're walking throu-]

"You have some pretty funky dice there. But they shoot fire, so that's pretty cool."

"I guess, it's got other symbols on it too, like 3 water droplets and a lightning bolt." i say as i roll it again, this time with the side with the water droplets facing upwards before it begins to shoot out water

"I mean, that's pretty cool, having a die that can do that sort of thing." I glance at the shovel in my hand. "All I got is this funky shovel."

"I am sorry small girl!"

I release the girl and pat her, then start jogging down the corridor.

"LETS GO EVERYONE!"

I sighed, wondering how I got myself associated with these people, before picking up my pace to keep up with this Bob guy.

[My guy is from Nasuverse btw @Psycho.]

"Ah. Come to think of it... if we were all kidnapped by someone, isn't wandering down this hallway likely exactly what they expect us to do?"

I gasp loudly.

"You are right Lewis!"

I stop jogging, turn around, and start jogging in the opposite direction.

[Well to be fair you arnt in the OP so I didnt see that]

I stop and turn around "But if we go back we'll never get out of here".

Edwellken said:
[My guy is from Nasuverse btw @Psycho.]
"Ah. Come to think of it... if we were all kidnapped by someone, isn't wandering down this hallway likely exactly what they expect us to do?"
I stop walking and turn towards the guy

"Then what should be do ?"

I quickly sidestep towards the wall and watch Bob push past everyone and begin sprinting back down the hallway where we came. I physically threw up my hands. "Seriously? He's just gonna end up back at the start."

I turn around, the situation beginning to dawn on me.

"What do we do Lewis!!"

I start punching a wall

[Can I have powers yet]

"Ugh thats the problem, if we go back we just get stuck in that room again but there doesnt seem to be an end to this hallway so I dont know what to do" I angry I slam my fist into the wall next to me.

]I think at this point if your character hasn't noticed they've changed even a little bit they need to rethink their life.]

Blood starts coming out of my hands from hitting the wall.

Lightning pops out of the blood,

"Woah! I did not know that I could do that!"

I run over to the violent-friend.

"I have powers like your dice! Look!"

I grab him with my bloody hands and start shocking him.

I glanced in both directions, wondering what we should do. I knew that punching the walls wouldn't solve anything but...

Wait a minute! I thought to myself. I glanced down at my shovel, then back at the wall. It suddenly struck me. "Guys, what if punching the walls is the solution? What if we're in some kind of endlessly looping hallway, and the only way out is breaking down the wall? I mean, it's a crazy theory, but it might just work."

I was always kinda short, but for some reason it looks like I'm getting shorter...

I look down, "Mnn! Nnn!" I begin panicking, my feet aren't there, instead there's nothing but a puddle. I start making noises to try to get the others' attention as my legs begin disappearing. "NN! NN!"

Forgive me, for I have sinned. Borne of loyalty, your will I once defied. Forgive me, for I am naught but a fool, never your equal. Let your crimson pyres have their fill. For he who fears the tip of my lance, their flames shall never cross! Briah: Donner Totentanz - Walkūre!

My body feels tingly. I'm electricity!

I touch the metal wall, and try to move through it. Electricity conducts through metal so I should be able to access what is on the other side.

"What should we should ? If we continue forwards we are likely to end up in a trap, but we can't just wait here ..."

Sha Naqba Imuru: The Omniscient Omnipotent Star's power activates and allows me to look down over all my possible action's outcomes

I seem to simply take the shock before throwing my die at the wall, which lands at just the right angle to launch several fireballs at the wall

Am I electrifying everyone who touches the wall kek

[Ok, but have I successfully conducted myself through the wall and made it to the other side]

I keep melting, I keep trying to cry out for help and flail my arms around, soon my legs and most of my upper body have melted away. "NN! Nn! MN!!" I keep trying to get help. Tears begin streaming down my face.

I continue looking trought the possibilities.

"Eh ... nah ... nope ... why would i even try that ? ... nah ... no ... "

After a bit of seaching i find something.

"What ?"

In the possibility is see myself tring to grab on to something, meanwhile a small golden portal portal appears behind me.

My possible self reaches towards the portal and pulls out a sword.

"I suppose i could try that."

Then my mind goes back to reality.

Back