• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1

"...Poor girl."

I take out my knife.

"If you want me to take you out of your misery, I promise to make it quick."

"Let's see if it works ..."

I reach behind me, like in the probability, and a golden portal appears, inside of which I see a sword hilt.

i grab on to the sword and pull it out.

As i look at my shiny weapon (Gram), i get very exited, but then i notice the small girl turning in to goo.

"Oh god, what is happening to her ?!"

I say in a scared tone.

I begin to throw my die at very hihg speeds, causing several ~7.0 earthquakes, lots of water and fireballs to appear out of like normal

Monarch Laciel said:
Am I electrifying everyone who touches the wall kek

[Ok, but have I successfully conducted myself through the wall and made it to the other side]
[Who said the wall was metal?]

I attempt to sheild myself from the dice's insanity.

[Is this our religion now? Punchin the wall to find the way?]

The fireballs once again burn a hole in ceiling, but melted metal comes raining down on anyone near it. The rumbling causes a shaking, spreading the stuff everywhere. It's mostly fine, but it's clear it's not doing any permanent damage to the structure.

I use the shield to protect myself from the molten metal.

I then look toward Brad.

"Hey Dice guy, can i borrow the magic dice for a bit ? I want to take a closer look at it."

I ask him with a friendly tone

When I'm asked why I'm not screaming in pain, I try to make a sound and pointing at my throat, then I shake my head no... or I would, if a roof hadn't fallen ont me at that time and crushed my head and arms, the only part of me still remaining. I'm fully reduced to nothing but a pulp. It's dark, I can't see anything as I'm crushed under the ceiling. but the ground begins feeling more and more spacious, I hear a sizzling sound and the area around me seems to melt.

[Yobo, can I melt through the floor? Maybe drip down to somewhere else or something like that? Get away from this nuthouse?]

After the roof i fully fixed I walk over to where the melting girl was and lift the ceilig that had fallen her.

@Hl3

"Not from mid-air, I pulled it from a portal"

I then open a GoB portal to my left, with a sword hilt sticking out of it.

"Apparently I can open portals leading to some sort of armory and just take weapons from it."

The acid manages to burn a small hole in the floor, but it's quickly fixed. You can see however, that there are no floors under you, only earth

"Maaaybe ? I don't even know how it w-."

Sha Naqba Imuru activates, giving me knowlage about the Gate of Babylon, and i space out for a moment.

"Ok, others can use my weapons, but they can't activate their special powers."

[@Hl3 the sword you got is a unnamed B rank noble phantom aka a 7-B+ weapon]

I look at Dice Guy swinging the sword against the wall and giggle.

Back