• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1

As i search for an exit, i accidentally drop my die and it lands with five red symbols facing up before launching several fireballs upwards

Hl3 or bust said:
As i search for an exit, i accidentally drop my die and it lands with five red symbols facing up before launching several fireballs upwards
I scream in fear and run away from the fire man.

I walk over to the Man that made the fire balls "How the hell did some die do that?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Maybe don't touch it?"

I notice that my sword is different now, more majestic and shaped different.

Is this...Excalibur Galatine? From that Fate series? This situation is really weird.

I absentmindedly pick up the die and, despite it still glowing hot, i don't feel the heat at all

"Neat." i think to myself

The blast blows a hole in the ceiling. For a split second, you can see some electronic lights flickering, before the ceiling apparently fixes itself. Luckily for you, what little debris there was didn't harm you.

Back