• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) A World of Peril Chapter 1

My confusion was at the tipping point about now. With a very confused expression, I stated, "Earth. Why?"

[I almost said Mobius, but I'm pretty sure that's what the world is called in the Archie comics, not the games.]

"Ok, that's sure as he'll not the earth i'm from, and.....im 99% certain that those names are from a ******* video game where I come from."

[Apparently, according to the Sonic wiki, it was sometimes referred to as Mobius in the early games, but was generally unnamed. But when Sonic Adventure 2 came out, it was referred to as Earth, and has remained that way ever since.]

I crossed my arms, leaving the shovel leaning against the wall. "That sounds...improbable. But, what do I know? I still don't even know where the heck we are."

I glance over at the guy who was still on the floor. "Oh, and for the record, we're usually referred to as Mobians, not animal people. So, if you could remember that, I'd be glad."

[Give me a sec. I was gone for a hour and I'm catching up. I also need to get Ed and Overlord in the OP

[Technically, HI3's character is the only one that's been searching. My character's been tripping on his face over his new shovel, and Tor's character has been lazing on the ground until that last post.]

I look around, then pull a leak out of my bag and begin waving it up and down to the pace of my walking as I look around.

[Yobo, can you add to my appearance that she has a metal plate hanging (like on a necklace chain or something) from her neck with her name on it?]

RIP plausible action pacing

"Oh, that's weird to you, too? I thought it was just me." I said, my face screwing up as I try to figure out what this newly awoken person was trying to do.

[Wow im a bit late, can someone guve me a brief explanation(also no it is not a little bit of reading to catch up myself)]

I wake up, and i find myself in a dark place.

Just where am i ? What has happened to me ?

As i start to pick myself up, i try to see if i can spot anything.

It's dark so i can't see much, but i am able to notice the shape of multiple people.

"Who is there ?"

I ask with a scared tone.

[Blarie has hit a wall with a leek, nothing else noteworthy has happened.

If your character has just woken up then nothing anyone's done so far matters, since it was almost entirely conversation.]

Overlord775 said:
I hear a voice.

Gil: "Wake up Mongrel ! "

Gianna: "... What ?"

As i start to pick myself up, i try to find the source of that voice.

It's dark so i can't see much, but i am able to notice the shape of multiple peoples..

Gianna: "Who is there ?"

I ask with a scared tone.
[Yobo said no minds or memories… therefore your character is a schizophrenic weeb who thinks fate Gilgamesh is real

[Maybe Yobo hasnt added it but Overlords character aint in the OP]

As I stand I hold my head and think What is this feeling? What happened? Where am I?.

I eventually just threw up my hands mentally and began to ignore the weird guy hitting the wall with a leek for no reason.

[Essentially all that's happened is that a couple of people's characters woke up, mine, HI3's and Tor's, we found some weapons (well, mine and HI3's did), and their characters suddenly realized mine was a Sonic character, and we talked about that for a while. That's basically it.]

Still holding my head I notice a large odd looking weapon in front of me and pick it up ''Why does this seem so firmiliar?'' I say looking at the weapon.

[Yeah, fair enough. I'm still trying to figure out how to give my character all of Shovel Knight's trinkets without using "hammerspace."]

"Does anyone have a flashlight or something? It's a little dark and all the people with weapons concern me."

Hearing that I put away my leek to help the unknown man feel safe.

[Also, Yobo any response to me hitting the wall as hard as possible?]

Back