• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Royal Knights (Digimon) VS Gold Saints (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Delete recently got bumped up to 2-C, so it'll basically one shot any of the Saints, but the problem is that the Saints still have Superior Hax and speed. The Royal Knights aren't touching any of the Gold Saints with their current speed.

Reppuzan said:
All Delete recently got bumped up to 2-C, so it'll basically one shot any of the Saints, but the problem is that the Saints still have Superior Hax and speed. The Royal Knights aren't touching any of the Gold Saints with their current speed.
while they do have a speed advantage and durability negation, All Delete should be AoE. Team digimon has members such as Omnimon, Imperialdramon, and Alphamon who should be universal. plus alphamon has Alpha Inforce. While slower, they can actually fight back against the saints. The other knights are fodder pretty much tho.... and omnimon has Omega-Gain-Force as well.

All Delete's AoE effect came from the destruction of Yggdrasil. In the official profile it's listed as simply having the Grey Sword erase everything it comes in contact with. Therefore, it isn't AoE (sadly). However, it completely and utterly ignores durability, expunging all the Grey Sword touches from the material plane, meaning it would down any Gold Saint with a single hit.

I personally think that Ouryuuken mode Alphamon should also be 2-C (for being in the same league as Omnimon X and the one who facilitated Omnimon's evolution in the movie) but the speed advantage of the Gold Saints is millions if not billions or trillions of times faster. Alphamon should be able to down everyone in a 1v1 fight by the virtue of his Alpha InForce (resetting the battle until he wins) but I hardly see it working in an all out fight between both sides.

Gallantmon Crimson Mode wields the full power of the Digital Hazard and should be superior to Megidramon by the virtue of having the intelligence to control the same power, making him 3-A to Low 2-C (Megidramon's presence alone was enough to start breaking down the Digital World), which is far beyond the Gold Saints in raw strength.

I'd say these three have the best shot at winning if they fight together, but the others aren't useless.

UlforceVeedramon actually wouldn't be fodder. His Regenerationn is so great that he can come back from being reduced to literal ones and zeros and he's the fastest of the Royal Knights. If someone like Aiolia were to disintegrate him and walk away Veedramon could potentially catch him off guard.

Craniamon wouldn't contribute much firepower wise, but his Avalon/God Bless ability lets him negate every attack around him for three seconds, making him a very useful shield.

Magnamon has the ability to compress space (but not time), so he might have the power to smash through a Gold Saint's armor. His X form also has the ability to render himself completely invulnerable, forcing the Gold Saints to rely on their molecular and mind hax rather than their usual straight up beat down.

Jesmon is also of particular note due to his ability to buff his stats through OS Generics, but we do not know the full extent of this ability due to the blanket statement "transcend what's normally possible in the Digital World/the laws of nature". If it means what I really think it means it can put him on the same physical stat level as Omnimon X and Alphamon.

The other knights would be near useless (though it would be funny to see Gankoomon try to table flip a Gold Saint to death) but Leopardmon is still useful for its tactics and Gankoomon and Jesmon have supreme synergy. Dynasmon can unleash heat equal to the core of a star with its Dragon Collider attack

y'know i just realized alphamon is a sore loser....but this fight could go both ways. GS due to speed. But RK due to pure power and OP attacks. and mr. sore loser alphamon. I say that it depends on the scenario.

Does some of the RK have attacks that affects directly the soul , the mind or the senses or do they have a way to counter such attacks ? because if that's not the case Gold saints such as Shaka , saga or Milo will have a huge advantage in this fight

I don't think they have any attacks that target the souls specifically, but Imperialdramon's Omni Sword let's him instantly reset any foe he cleaves with it, wiping out their configuration data. This would mean that the foe would be reduced to a blank state upon a successful hit. In addition, Omnimon X's All Delete erases anything the blade touches, which presumably would include souls since it's able to completely annihilate Yggdrasil which was embedded into the Digital World itself.

I'd personally call this a stalemate.

None of the Saints (that I am aware of, feel free to correct me) have enough casuality hax to put the Knights down thanks to Alphamon's reset ability. However, the RKs aren't fast enough to land a hit on the Saints outside of AoE effects. In addition, the most powerful members of the Knights vastly exceed all but a handful of the Saints at their strongest.

So, all in all, a tie.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
well now this is a stomp for the royal knights
In my time here, I've seen the Royal Knights go from MHS Continent busters to FTL Planet Busters, to Universe busters and now MFTL+ Multiverse busters (Well, at least for the top tier ones).

It feels good, man.

I swear. thank Cyber Sleuth. Not only they added infinite multiverses but they even referenced a higher dimension. I wonder what Digimon Story: Next Order has in store for us.

I wish I could say the same about a verse I like. Umm...Kirby got upgraded to 4A from 5B and 4C with Hypernova and got FTL on foot and MFTL with warpstar to MFTL+ in general. But Kirby was 3A for a period of time. Umm... Mario got his Galaxy upgrade to 3C, but that was 3B at a time. Darn. I got nothing in that case.

Anyway, Alphamon stomps the verse.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I swear. thank Cyber Sleuth. Not only they added infinite multiverses but they even referenced a higher dimension. I wonder what Digimon Story: Next Order has in store for us.
If you expect something amazing coming from 0rder Next, the greatest feat was demonstrated that the Digital World can be used as a source of power to destroy all the multiverse to be used by Omegamon Alter-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back