• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah and?

Roy. Can't. Survive. Getting. Stabbed. In. All. His. Vitals. Which. Jason. Is. Not. Above. Doing.
Prove Jason can pierce his Skeletal structure without his machete being shattered because contrary to what you may believe, melee weapons have a hard time against things 2000 times stronger them even when perfectly made.

As stated, Jason could still penetrate Roy's eyes with his machete and arrows, which would also possibly be an instant kill. Problem is how Jason would do that when the mask Roy's wearing makes that a bit more difficult (sidenote; the hockey mask helped Jason survive his axe wound while he was still human in the original series). Plus, there's a good chance Jason may simply go for the direct approach since he has no way of knowing Roy's prowess.

As stated, Jason could still penetrate Roy's eyes with his machete and arrows, which would also possibly be an instant kill. Problem is how Jason would do that when the mask Roy's wearing makes that a bit more difficult (sidenote; the hockey mask helped Jason survive his axe wound while he was still human in the original series). Plus, there's a good chance Jason may simply go for the direct approach since he has no way of knowing Roy's prowess.
I don't know what kinda weak sauce tiny machetes you have at home but Jason's machete is nowhere near small enough to fit into an eye socket.

Prove Jason can pierce his Skeletal structure without his machete being shattered because contrary to what you may believe, melee weapons have a hard time against things 2000 times stronger them even when perfectly made.
If you can prove Roy can survive piercing attacks stronger than the exact same spikes that pretty much ended him.

I'll quote what Qawsed and Frieza_force_soldier said: Durability against blunt force is not the same as durability against piercing force.

Compare the tractor spikes in this pic: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...est/scale-to-width-down/470?cb=20080802155023

With this: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51jgg1ruiUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

If you can prove Roy can survive piercing attacks stronger than the exact same spikes that pretty much ended him.

I'll quote what Qawsed and Frieza_force_soldier said: Durability against blunt force is not the same as durability against piercing force.

Compare the tractor spikes in this pic: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...est/scale-to-width-down/470?cb=20080802155023

With this: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51jgg1ruiUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Did you even READ what I said? Jason is more likely to hit the chest area, the arm, the leg, hell, even the head and have his machete break on him

None any more from me, perhaps there's a calc online or if push comes to shove and your decent at math you can make a calc yourself

Did you even READ what I said? Jason is more likely to hit the chest area, the arm, the leg, hell, even the head and have his machete break on him
Seems like one of the spikes hit Roy's shoulder bone and at least one of the other spikes penetrated through this stomach alone.

It all comes down to where in the body Roy get stabbed from the first (or last) stab by Reboot Jason's Machete.

If Reboot Jason's machete hits his skeletal part, then I'll concede that Roy MIGHT have a shot at taking down Jason first assuming if he can defend himself fast enough for a retaliatory strike. Otherwise, if the machetes hits his stomach or his heart in between his ribcages, Reboot Jason slaughters and with speed advantage.

That's the beginning and end of it.

Seems like one of the spikes hit Roy's shoulder bone and at least one of the other spikes penetrated through this stomach alone.

It all comes down to where in the body Roy get stabbed from the first (or last stab) by Reboot Jason's Machete.

If Reboot Jason's machete hits his skeletal part, then I'll concede that Roy MIGHT have a shot at taking down Jason first assuming if he can defend himself fast enough for a retaliatory strike. Otherwise, if the machetes hits his stomach or his heart in between his ribcages, Reboot Jason slaughters.

That's the beginning and end of it.
Actually, none of them could have actually hit a bone besides the one that could have very well just missed the spine.

Saying this like Roy will just stand there and not do anything about Jason attacking him at a melee range. and you're saying this like stabbing someone is Jason's go to move and not trying to slash at them.
And the starting distance matters and since Jason has 10 minutes of prep advantage in this fight, he'll probably kill Roy handily at long range.
Can't be added due to bias to one side in that case.

Last edited:
Actually, none of them could have actually hit a bone besides the one that could have very well just missed the spine.

Saying this like Roy will just stand there and not do anything about Jason attacking him at a melee range. and you're saying this like stabbing someone is Jason's go to move and not trying to slash at them.

Can't be added due to bias to one side in that case.
But weren't you're the one implying and insisting that Roy cannot be harmed by any of Jason's attacks, including even piercing damage from a machete?

Also, those same spikes still hit his other vitals including his stomach and in an area adjacent to his neck at least which you can see in the image of Roy's death shot I posted above.

Plus the blade of the machete would be thin enough to enable itself to get into the gaps between the rib cages and into the heart or Jason could try the stomach for a more reliable weak spot to target.

Slashing also count as piercing damage, though albeit with not much of a direct force as a thrust. Jason could try to gun for decapitation and even if his slash may not completely bisect the spinal cord holding his neck and head, Roy is still biologically human and getting just half your neck cut off is enough to guarantee death to a person.

Even ignoring that option, Jason still has faster combat speed than Roy and there's a slightly higher chance that he can get in a kill stab into Roy's heart, stomach, or neck.

@3:19 Replace just one of those tractor spikes hitting his vital with reboot Jason's machete.

Also how is the OP giving Jason 10 minutes of prep time biased when both are in-character?

But weren't you're the one implying and insisting that Roy cannot be harmed by any of Jason's attacks, including even piercing damage from a machete?

Also, those same spikes still hit his other vitals including his stomach and in an area adjacent to his neck at least which you can see in the image of Roy's death shot I posted above.

Plus the blade of the machete would be thin enough to enable itself to get into the gaps between the rib cages and into the heart or Jason could try the stomach for a more reliable weak spot to target.

Slashing also count as piercing damage, though albeit with not much of a direct force as a thrust. Jason could try to gun for decapitation and even if his slash may not completely bisect the spinal cord holding his neck and head, Roy is still biologically human and getting just half your neck cut off is enough to guarantee death to a person.

Even ignoring that option, Jason still has faster combat speed than Roy and there's a slightly higher chance that he can get in a kill stab into Roy's heart, stomach, or neck.

Also how is the OP giving Jason 10 minutes of prep time biased when both are in-character?
Can you not open your eyes and read what I'm saying, I still believe that, and after doing research below I now am sticking to that.

Yes, because he fell onto them and they did what piercing damage would do when someone falls onto them from the top of a barn at like 65.7 Miles an hour, WAY faster then the speed Jason can move at(scales above 17 mph), plus a Machete doesn't have the piercing tip those spikes have.

I've established above after doing a bit of research why the spike fall is way more piercing then a machete slash or stab, the Machete being a wide surface spread across the blade whereas a spike is a cone-shaped surface with only the tip dealing the real damage.

It's barely a speed advantage, and I've countered your "but machete piercing damage" above.

Reboot Jason is a prep god in his own area, he could easily trap the place in 10 minutes and just snipe Roy with arrows that actually have the piercing damage to kill Roy, plus him being a god with the bow means Roy isn't getting anywhere near him before he's got an arrow in the heart.

And your also wanking a Machete's piercing damage, even if its a god damn razor blade sharp(Jason's ain't) there is not a broad weapon without a tip(which is what a Machete is) that's doing piercing damage even remotely comparable to a spike, it's quite literally two ends of the piercing damage spectrum, you are comparing a broad sword that has no tip to a bullet in terms of piercing damage, cause let me tell ya, the ladder would get more done.

I gave Jason prep time because Roy is on a higher tier than him. Roy can easily overpower Jason, but Jason can do as you said with prep time. I thought that this way both would have a way to win, depending on rather or not Roy can avoid traps and reach Jason before the latter gets the drop on him.

I gave Jason prep time because Roy is on a higher tier than him. Roy can easily overpower Jason, but Jason can do as you said with prep time. I thought that this way both would have a way to win, depending on rather or not Roy can avoid traps and reach Jason before the latter gets the drop on him.
Roy isn't exactly the most intelligent individual and most certainly hasn't dealt with a survivalist trapping him and sniping him from a distance.

When I made this, I was thinking it would be a stealth-based battle that would serve as a slasher version of Home Alone. Roy has the brawn and Jason has the brain. I thought Roy could still have a fair chance because while he's not especially smart, he's still an actually competent individual who is skilled in stealth himself. I was thinking this battle would depend on stealth and intelligence rather than direct combat strength.

You make good points about Roy, but let's remember that he is still a competent killer who is skilled in stealth.

Roy isn't intelligent enough to use that Stealth when he has no idea where his target is, and he'd probably walk into a trap alarm even attempting that Stealth anyway

Can you not open your eyes and read what I'm saying, I still believe that, and after doing research below I now am sticking to that.

Yes, because he fell onto them and they did what piercing damage would do when someone falls onto them from the top of a barn at like 65.7 Miles an hour, WAY faster then the speed Jason can move at(scales above 17 mph), plus a Machete doesn't have the piercing tip those spikes have.

I've established above after doing a bit of research why the spike fall is way more piercing then a machete slash or stab, the Machete being a wide surface spread across the blade whereas a spike is a cone-shaped surface with only the tip dealing the real damage.

It's barely a speed advantage, and I've countered your "but machete piercing damage" above.

Reboot Jason is a prep god in his own area, he could easily trap the place in 10 minutes and just snipe Roy with arrows that actually have the piercing damage to kill Roy, plus him being a god with the bow means Roy isn't getting anywhere near him before he's got an arrow in the heart.
Well I guess we both argued our points respectively and since we have both established our arguments for each character winning, I'll just leave it at this:

Melee range: Roy decimates unless Reboot Jason manages to get a stab deep into his heart fast enough.

Long-Range: Reboot Jason slaughters Roy more often than not.

If I gave them each 10 minutes, just enough for Jason to set up traps and Roy to learn that there are traps present (but not where they are), would it be a fair match?

I'll just reiterate this as my definite final argument for this thread:

In a fist or melee fight, Roy probably stomps 6/10 to 10/10. At long range, Jason probably snipes 6/10 to 10/10.

The deciding factor for victory will ultimately fall upon the starting distance and the amount of prep reboot Jason gets.

And as my final additional 2 cents on this match, I think the one thing we can both agree on is that both Roy and Reboot Jason still gets their asses stomped and raped by Classic Zombie Jason.

There.

I don't see an in-character Jason going for bow snipes. He only really did it in the movie when his target was unreachable. Unless the prep includes knowledge on Roy he'll probably try to melee him and then die.

I am assuming DaReaperMan is going with Jason since he said it's 100% in character for him to snipe at a distance.

Roy: Qawsedf234
Jason: Alien-Dial-Blaster, DaReaperMan

Anyone else want to make their votes final?

Back