• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, but then I was told that it would be a stomp in Roy's favor. Now you are suggesting it wouldn't be a stomp. In that case I guess we are going back to Remake. Who are you voting for, Remake Jason or Roy?

I think mainly what should be done is upgrade Remake Jason since his feat of smashing through the pier is similar enough to smashing a door in the same fashion as Roy.

Remake Jason apsolutely didn't survive that wood chipper.
I guess I was specifically referencing this scene:

Okay it wasn't a wood whipper, must have misremembered that scene badly. But he still survived that one ******* stab directly through his neck or chest with his own machete in the end and still lived even after being dumped in a lake no less.

Whereas Roy Burns actually died through his body being impaled with spikes upon the sheer impact of his fall from 1-2 stories.

maxresdefault.jpg

The answer here is pretty obvious folks. Roy Burns is a normal human compared to either versions of Zombie Jason. Spite thread.

The only way you could have possibly made this a debatable fight is if you equalized speed AND made this human Jason before he became a zombie. Or change the win conditions from a death to an incap to give Roy Burns any potential fighting chance at winning fair and square.

If not then we can’t really make estimates on it
I know that we do rate Rob Zombie Myers based off of the same calc based on his feat of fragmenting a similar wood volume. So it might be a comparable feat, just one not explicitly noted on the profile. Though from what I remember Reboot Jason does not destroy or blow up a similar wood volume compared to Roy.
The answer here is pretty obvious folks. Roy Burns is a normal human compared to either versions of Zombie Jason. Spite thread.
From memory Roy here is amped by Jason's spirit during the movie. But dying due to massive organ trauma isn't exactly a anti-feat. It just means he can't survive the same punishment as Jason.

I know that we do rate Rob Zombie Myers based off of the same calc based on his feat of fragmenting a similar wood volume. So it might be a comparable feat, just one not explicitly noted on the profile. Though from what I remember Reboot Jason does not destroy or blow up a similar wood volume compared to Roy.

From memory Roy here is amped by Jason's spirit during the movie. But dying due to massive organ trauma isn't exactly a anti-feat. It just means he can't survive the same punishment as Jason.
And not being able to tank as much punishment is what swings this fight in Reboot Zombie Jason's favor. Also Jason's regen doesn't help Roy's case.

Not really since Roy can rather easily one tap Reboot Jason without a CRT. As mentioned before he scales to a feat that's like 2,000x what Jason currently scales to on the profile.
Superior physical strength is nice and all. But that's not really going to cut it in all scenarios.

Easily one tap someone with immortality and regen who took a direct thrust to the neck or heart from a machete and then getting dumped into a lake in an actual fight to the death?

That's a good joke mate. Tell me another.

Superior physical strength is nice and all. But that's not really going to cut it in all scenarios.

Easily one tap someone with immortality and regen who took a direct thrust to the neck or heart from a machete and then getting dumped into a lake in an actual fight to the death?

That's a good joke mate. Tell me another.
Roy Turns Jason into a fine paste with any attack. That's what a 2000x difference entails.

This Jason doesn't have Immortality.

This incapped him for multiple hours. It's not like he bounced back immediately.
Okay maybe he doesn't have immortality, but how does someone with only Mid-Low or High-Low Regen still live from getting stabbed straight into the neck/heart?

I'd like to see Roy Burns take a meatgrinder to the head and a deeper stab to his vital organs than the same spikes he fell on and live.

Also isn't this an in-character fight to the death? Which means Roy will probably think he's down for good and just walk away, but Remake Jason can eventually pop up out of nowhere days later and decapitate him from behind.

Last edited:
Okay maybe he doesn't have immortality, but how does someone with only Mid-Low or High-Low Regen still live from getting stabbed straight into the neck/heart?

I'd like to see Roy Burns take a meatgrinder to the head and a deeper stab to his vital organs than the same spikes he fell on and live.

Also isn't this an in-character fight to the death? Which means Roy will probably think he's down for good and just walk away, but Remake Jason can eventually pop up out of nowhere days later and decapitate him from behind.
Roy literally cuts Jason in two whichever direction he swings, High-Low regen isn't enough to survive that.

It actually does. Cause Jason can't harm Roy eith3r
Because the same dude that literally DIED through spikes penetrating at least one of his body's vital organs cannot be harmed by something even longer and sharper than those same spikes like a machete being driven and thrusted to his face, neck, heart, or stomach.

Great joke. Got any more?

Because the same dude that literally DIED through spikes penetrating at least one of his body's vital organs cannot be harmed by something even longer and sharper than those same spikes like a machete being driven and thrusted to his face, neck, heart, or stomach.

Great joke. Got any more?
I repeat, roy is 2000x more durable then Jason's AP. Make a CRT if you want to downgrade him.

In other words, Roy both no-sells and one-shots Jason 266 times over.

Last edited:
DIED through spikes penetrating at least one of his body's vital organs
I mean, the spikes pierced through most of his torso and I think his neck. Dying to organ damage isn't a anti-feat.
In other words, Roy both no-sells
Roy only no sells his strikes. I'm not entirely sure he's immune to machete hits.

The thing about it is that ultimately Jason's other stats aren't enough to overcome Roy's physicals.

Lifting - Reboot Jason is stronger, but not much stronger. His best feat is this vs Roy's feat. He's better but that's only a supplementary factor rather than anything

Speed - Reboot Jason is faster in terms of combat speed but Roy isn't really slow either considering he's not that far behind Jarvis and can hit people on motorcycles

Regen - Jason's regen allows him to live through a heart stab, but it took him out for awhile and it doesn't make him immortal. He's rated at Mid-Low or High-Low so lets look at those defintions
Mid-Low: The ability to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars, such as severe burns or deep injuries. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating damage that would normally leave large dents and openings.

High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating some interior damage, along with some minor critically damaged or destroyed parts.
Neither regen level allows him to survive being cleaved in half or taking serious head wounds

Stealth Mastery - With prep this is a legitimately strong advantage, but I don't think Jason can consistently deal lethal damage before Roy is able to adjust himself

I really only see Jason winning with archery and that seems OoC for him when his target is not on a body of water/an area Jason can physically access. Really I feel like if the were closer in AP Jason probably wins with better and more consistent stealth showings, which would allow him to get the drop on Roy and probably kill him, but the AP gap is honestly far to much for him to cover since he lacks a proper means of exploiting his prep time.

I think a difference in sheer one-shot potential of 266x is going to no-sell a sharp machete. It ain't a bullet which has piercing damage out the A

Kay, I will try them and then the calc request thread if they can't help.

On a sidenote though, Jason could potentially go for Roy's eyes with his crossbow or machete, which should work even with such a durability difference. He could get to the brain from there, which would be an instant kill. Of course, Roy's hockey mask would make this more difficult.

Remember the Superman gif of bullets flattening against his eyes? Yeah that's pretty much what'll happen here, at most Jason could scratch Roy's eyes with the AP difference and this is assuming he doesn't just close them instinctively

I am well aware of that gif. Obviously though, Roy's eyes durability vs a blade or arrow is a much lower than the Superman vs bullet example. Roy is still a human being for one thing.

I mean, Roy's Ap comes from shattering a wooden door. His durability for his body enduring that is based on blunt force, not piercing weapon based. Piercing weapons work differently.

I believe Roy's only two legit superhuman feats are the door shattering and getting hit by a slow-moving tractor and thrown a great distance only to get up like nothing happened. Apart from those two things, he seems mostly at the level of a 10-A to 9-C character.

I repeat, roy is 2000x more durable then Jason's AP. Make a CRT if you want to downgrade him.

In other words, Roy both no-sells and one-shots Jason 266 times over.
So each of the spikes that killed Roy in the end are 2000 times stronger than Jason's Machete? Not seeing your logic there.

Okay fine, Roy may destroy and outedge Reboot Jason through blunt force. But in piercing damage and durability and the ability to survive attacks that penetrate human flesh, Reboot Jason is at least little superior thanks to his regen.

Roy is pretty much a glass cannon here to Reboot Jason, so it can go either way.

However Classic Zombie Jason still assrapes both as it stands in my view.

I am well aware of that gif. Obviously though, Roy's eyes durability vs a blade or arrow is a much lower than the Superman vs bullet example. Roy is still a human being for one thing.

I mean, Roy's Ap comes from shattering a wooden door. His durability for his body enduring that is based on blunt force, not piercing weapon based. Piercing weapons work differently.
This is what I was trying to tell DaReaperMan all along. Thank you.

survive attacks that penetrate human flesh, Reboot Jason is at least little superior thanks to his regen.
The issue here is that Jason was put out of commission by a college girl stabbing him. Roy is hitting him with hundreds of times more force behind a cutting tool. Jason has quite literally nothing to suggest he can survive a hit from Roy.

The issue here is that Jason was put out of commission by a college girl stabbing him. Roy is hitting him with hundreds of times more force behind a cutting tool. Jason has quite literally nothing to suggest he can survive a hit from Roy.
I already conceded that in blunt attacks, Roy is superior. But Reboot Jason can heal from stabs better than Roy can. If you replaced Roy with Reboot Jason, Reboot Jason would simply get up from the same spikes that killed Roy like few hours later and the heroes of that movie would be dead by the end of the movie.

I already conceded that in blunt attacks, Roy is superior. But Reboot Jason can heal from stabs better than Roy can. If you replaced Roy with Reboot Jason, Reboot Jason would simply get up from the same spikes that killed Roy like few hours later and the heroes of that movie would be dead by the end of the movie.
Jason. Can't. Survive. Getting. Cut. In. Half. Which. Roy. Will. Do. With. Every. Machete. Swing.

Back