• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rory Mercury (GATE) vs Captain America (616)

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Cap has his Shield and is in-character but aiming to kill in this fight

Rory has her Halberd and is in-character which is always aiming to kill in any fight

Win by KO, Incap, death

Scenario : A Gate has opened in New York and citizens from both lands are causing a commotion. Both combatants get into a short fight while trying to protect their people, falling into randomly-opened portals (GATE's goddess Hardy is at fault for that) in the process.

They continue their fight here. EDIT:

How do I edit tags?

Einbroch
Einbroch

Going with rory she seems to be the faster of the 2 though maybe caps experience and techniques could make a difference.But rory`s regen also gives her an edge.

Yeah. Rory has regen and speed but Cap has the ridiculous skill and an indestructible shield, not to mention I specifically added KO and incap as possible means of victory.

Anyway, 2 to nil in favor of the loli demigoddess.

Due to Rory's regen, superior speed, and almost 1000 years of existance (enough to have faced much stronger opponents in combat), I say Rory has this one in the bag.

3 to nil in favor of Rory. Nobody likes cap I think, or cap fans aren't seeing this somehow.

Gemmysaur said:
3 to nil in favor of Rory. Nobody likes cap I think, or cap fans aren't seeing this somehow.
I like cap, but he doesn't have regen which makes this kinda unfair. Probs should have used Deadpool.

I see. What if I give Cap a knife made from muramasa that negates regen?

Gemmysaur said:
I see. What if I give Cap a knife made from muramasa that negates regen?
It could work... However, Cap would then have to kill her before she blitzes him. Which is highly likely.

Speed gap is not so big, plus cap has faced stronger and faster than her, though without the near-one ton axe of doom.

Back