• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
prolly zoro. I think haki could give him a bigger edge than a special armor. and zoro has different techniques for different instances, so guess he is more 'open' during battle, or flexible, if u will; and zoro's experience>>> wave's, which could change the TIDE of the battle in instant.. pun intended..

If Wave can hold his own against Akame to the point where Akame struggled to scratch him, he'll be fine against Zoro, plus Hakai isn't going to help cut his armor.

Voting Wave

@TheNeolancer What do you mean he has a move meant for cutting steel?

Couldnt he cut Steel after his fight with Daz Bones?

Zoro for reasons above though

ZackMoon1234 said:
@TheNeolancer What do you mean he has a move meant for cutting steel?
Couldnt he cut Steel after his fight with Daz Bones?

Zoro for reasons above though
Exactly, he made the move to cut steel to defeat Daz.

Also, I just realized Zoro doesn't have haki at this moment. ovo

Then I would go for inconclusive, cause Wave may be less experienced fighter,but he has fought 3 teigu users at ones and was even able to get a clear hit on Akame (something even Esdeath couldn't do).

Zoro for better close combat skill (in my opinion, don't hate plz >_>) + techniques aided by precognition and muh!swords, range, experience (I'd say it matters because he fights characters that push him to his limits and force him to exceed them regularly), stamina and endurance.

Wave is at least 7-B and likely higher in both AP and Dura, so he has the upperhand in strength.

Although, Zoro has quite advantages with bososhoku and kenbunshoku, and his range attacks will be a lot problematic (But I doubt that his air slashes are comparable to his actual AP) and since he has far more experience and most of his techniques can reach Wave's kneecaps:

I give this to Zoro because of his overall advantage.

Back