• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And Satsuki being AP stomped makes this a stomp? As she has no way to actually fight Zoro and he can oneshot her?

How is he stronger?

He is literally a bit above baseline High 7A

Ragyo Curb Stomps two borderline High 7As.

Not sure how Zoro is stronger then Ragyo.

Edit: Wait he one shot Pica

Nevermind

WeeklyBattles said:
Sorry, didnt see that
But yeah this is an ap stomp
No it isin't. You've said it yourself, Satsuki is borderline High 7-A. Zoro scales to 1.3 ish gigatons iirc, but not casually.

You keep on saying battles are stomps without even the slightest of reasoning.

Did you not read the conversation above? Zoro is capable of oneshotting people who are Ragyo level, with Ragyo being able to oneshot satsuki. It's an ap stomp.

I always give reasoning, people just don't like to acknowledge it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Did you not read the conversation above? Zoro is capable of oneshotting people who are Ragyo level, with Ragyo being able to oneshot satsuki. It's an ap stomp.
Nvm my bad, I just read Zoro's profile. Statsuki has no abilities that can give her an edge. Yeah, this is a stomp.

WeeklyBattles said:
People already suspect you for crying stomp whenever your characters lose, and you thought saying this was a good idea?

Back