• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even pre timeskip Zoro can Win easily

This is even more hopeless for Gajeel by Speed Equalized

One direct hit and RIP Gajeel

Isnt speed equalization helping slower Gajeel? More or less?

Additionaly they are both in same tier (strange as i always thought Zoro was somewhere closer to 7-A than 7-B)

Nasis said:
Even pre timeskip Zoro can Win easily
This is even more hopeless for Gajeel by Speed Equalized

One direct hit and RIP Gajeel
Pre-TS Zoro can't beat current Gajeel. Pre-TS Zoro would've gotten his blades eaten and then cut in half via Iron God Sword by Current Gajeel.

How does speed equalized make this hopeless for Gajeel in anyway? Zoro had a mach 200+ speed advantage on Gajeel, now that speed is equal it's a fair match between 2 City Level characters.

Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai & Iron Dragon Roar/Iron Shadow Dragon Roar could both potentially one shot the other, so it's a two way street there.

There isn't any prior knowledge for this battle, if that's what you're asking. However Zoro should see Gajeel atempting do so via Kenbunshoku Haki and be able to armor up his Swords with Haki.

Well I am not really into One Piece ( iwatched until begining of Alabasta arc so i have little to know knowledge about Zoro capabilities currently), but guessing from stats it would be long tough battle. As Zoro is mainly a sworsman Gajel would have an advantage thanks to scales but Zoro would be able to dodge most of Gajeel attacks via pecognition from haki.

I'd say it's a pretty close match, but whatever form (base/iron cloaked/iron shadow dragon) Gajeel takes, Zoro will be able to harm him. Zoro also has haki, which allows precog and body/weapon cloack, strengthening them. Zoro's techniques variety would overcome Gajeels, allowing him to be more versatile.

Omega998 said:
Gajeel because of ISD
Just curious. Are you saying because of the power it has or rather because he's technically a shadow....

Since haki can hurt logias, which are people who's entire body becomes an embodiment of a concept, like light, lava, magma, ice, lightning, etc.

I forgot about that.

Well haki can hurt body+element but not element only (like fire,syadow etc)

So i take it back i give 50%,50%.

maybe long range can decide the winner

Omega998 said:
I forgot about that.
Well haki can hurt body+element but not element only (like fire,syadow etc)

So i take it back i give 50%,50%.

maybe long range can decide the winner
Zoro is more versatile, in long range attacks as well. Two tatsumaki versions, four different pound cannon, a hawk wave, and six other projectile attacks. While on the other hand gajeel has five, four if you exclude god sword.

Probably zoro since he seem like a better fighter, also Zoro Kenbunshoku Haki will give him the speed advantage even if the speed was Equalized.

Back