• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro vs Atomic Samurai (GRACE)

I think we should redux some of Zoro's matches with the TB key since there was a misconception of his Durability. Zoro can't scale to a 343KT explosion.

Instead, he scales in base around 200KT for being able to damage and fight Oars who was comparable to a Diable Jambe which is around 195KT for being comparable to Enies Lobby Zoro's Asura.

Even if Zoro scales to 343KT, that's not a stomp.

Even if I use the Skypiea or Ennies Lobby Zoro, this isn't a stomp.

Using Thriller Bark Zoro, he scales around 200 kilotons, 600 kilotons with Asura. In Ennies Lobby, he is above to his Skypiea self, which is 65.35 kilotons, and then with Asura he is above ~196.05 kilotons.

I think using Ennies Lobby is fairer because of the AP gap (~1,57x in Atomic Samurai's favor and with Asura ~1,92x in Zoro's favor). So, I'm going to update the conditions.

Yeah, the Enies Lobby characters scales to people who can stomp 65KT characters so they should be roughly comparable.

It's not a stomp, but I still see Zoro taking this mid difficulty. He has considerable experience against other skilled swordsman, can increase his A.P via muscle amplification to cover the small gap in power, gets considerable range advantage with many techniques and a last minute surprise in Asura.

Atomic Samurai is well above baseline High 7-C. It's far from a small gap in power between them

The thing is, Atomic Samurai seems to be specialized in fighting monsters from his hero work. Monsters who fight him sword vs sword? Even if that happens it's likely very rare. And I am not aware of anything like Atomic Samurai sparring against other sword fighters like Lightning Flash or anything like that, while Zoro as a kid basically only trained sword-vs-sword battles and only seemed to have really have any training against monster-like creatures after starting his pirate life. In other words we have one who is specialized in blade vs non-blade battle, which is Atomic Samurai, and one who is specialized in blade vs blade battle, which is Zoro.

So voting for Zoro for having a much better affinity for this sort of battle than Atomic Samurai. The AP gap is too low to influence the vast affinity gap.

From what I can see in Atomic Samurai's profile he was stated to be "one of the few heroes that would've defeated Half Monster Garou before he even showed off his technique". Half Monster Garou is At least High 7-C, shouldn't Atomic Samurai be At least High 7-C then?

@NeoSuperior vote counted.

Zoro should win as he has far better Sword skills and his experience vs humans that use sword is better.

Dziga said:
Both are above the calc they scale to.
Atomic Samurai stomps a guy with a large scaling chain from a bit above baseline.

Also AS spars against his students, its likely he went through similar training with his own master.

Theformofacast said:
From what I can see in Atomic Samurai's profile he was stated to be "one of the few heroes that would've defeated Half Monster Garou before he even showed off his technique". Half Monster Garou is At least High 7-C, shouldn't Atomic Samurai be At least High 7-C then?
He should be, yes

Back