• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro (Post-Timeskip) vs. Minamoto no Yorimitsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
7-A base and increases while using her NP. Which summons 4 copy's of her with different weapons of the heavenly kings . Were Gold eater is the only known of. Gold eater when used with the wrong name ( which she won't since it's more a Kintoki thing ) is a little over her base 7-A

Since she has arms mastery we can assume she can use all this weapons on the level as the owner.

Also she can activate Mana burst to further increase her attack our put.

So I would assume 7-A++ if going full power

I just checked again with the NP rules. A C rank Np is around A-A+ Attack. A A+ Np is A+ 5 Times the power out put.

While we don't know how strong the 5 heavenly weapons are out site of Goöd eater which with false name release is rank C.

She also can use : Shakudai Kan'in Kongousho Śakra's Vajra.

Which should be around 6-C our put wise and has a range of 1 Enemy but she throws the weapon for the attack.

Since she has eternal arms mastery A+ she is the strongest weapon master of her time.

I would ask , can Zoro instant nuke other swordfighter who go against his attack / parry him.

And could he survive / dodge her lightning based nuke.

I realize with his Haki he probably doesn't need to worry about her nuke since he will be able to predict and dodge it.

Are those rules accepted in the wiki?

Zoro is able to one-shot 838MT characters, so I don't see any stat amping that would prevent Yorimitsu getting pica'd with less issues.

The only reason why I would think Yorimitsu would not be killed in the first strike is that Servants are immune to modern weaponry, and even then I have problems considering a Black Blade an average sword, especially since it's Ryuuma's in the past centuries.

This is most likely an AP stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back